American Airlines pilot reports UFO

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A pilot on a Phoenix-bound American Airlines flight radioed that an unidentified object flew over the plane in New Mexico on Sunday.

At approximately 1:19 p.m. CST, the pilot of American Airlines Flight 2292 from Cincinnati reported, "Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us," according to a radio transmission recorded by a blogger, Steve Douglass, and uploaded on Douglass' blog,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
A pilot on a Phoenix-bound American Airlines flight radioed that an unidentified object flew over the plane in New Mexico on Sunday.

At approximately 1:19 p.m. CST, the pilot of American Airlines Flight 2292 from Cincinnati reported, "Do you have any targets up here? We just had something go right over the top of us," according to a radio transmission recorded by a blogger, Steve Douglass, and uploaded on Douglass' blog,

The Truth is out there.

..Trust one one.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Truth is out there.

..Trust one one.

WHo knows wtf this is...

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

The Truth is out there.

..Trust one one.

WHo knows wtf this is...
If anyone knew, it would be an IFO. Only it isn't.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Truth is out there.

..Trust one one.

WHo knows wtf this is...

I'm guessing someone knows.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
The sha

The Truth is out there.

..Trust one one.

WHo knows wtf this is...

The shadow government and the Aliens they are working with?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The sha

The Truth is out there.

..Trust one one.

WHo knows wtf this is...

The shadow government and the Aliens they are working with?

Well, I'm not going that far, Wiseacre, but it's an admitted to fact now that the US gov had been cataloing UFO shit for decades, and keeping it top secret until recently. Why they are letting us in on it at this point in history is anyone's guess.

Harry Potter

Reality has a well-known liberal bias
Pilots find UFOs all the time.

Doesn't make them aliens.
Correct - they are just pilots. It's the UFOs that have the Aliens in them.

PS: Let's say you are Oak. Why not just come as Oak?

Because I'm not Oak. I don't know who Oak is. I am new here. You can stop accusing me of being someone I'm not, thanks.

Not surprised that you believe in yet another conspiracy theory.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Because I'm not Oak. I don't know who Oak is. I am new here. You can stop accusing me of being someone I'm not, thanks.

Well, I mean - just out of curioskidy
If you're new here why start a thread claiming not to be Oak?
I mean - who is this Oak anyway that you are so sure you aren't them?

It's just odd that you would have done that is all I'm saying.
I'm sure you are a very nice person.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OK, Oak. I believe you. Honest.

Especially the part about not being surprised by Holliday's beliefs, even though you're new here and presumably know nothing about him.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

OK, Oak. I believe you. Honest.

Especially the part about not being surprised by Holliday's beliefs, even though you're new here and presumably know nothing about him.

As an expert in poarkthrography, I concur.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, do you think the UFOs are alien craft, US top secret aircraft, something else? Anyone?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Washington (CNN)The Pentagon is forming a new task force to
that have been observed by US military aircraft, according to two defense officials.

Deputy Secretary of Defense David Norquist will help oversee the task force, which is expected to be officially unveiled in the next few days, according to the officials. Previous efforts to look into what the Pentagon dubs unidentified aerial phenomena were led by the US Navy as many of the documented encounters involved their aircraft.

The Department of Defense did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Members of Congress and Pentagon officials have long expressed concerns about the appearance of the unidentified aircraft that have flown over US military bases, posing a risk to military jets. There is no consensus on their origin with some believing they may be drones potentially operated by earthly adversaries seeking to gather intelligence rather than extraterrestrials.