American Judge Ruth Bader (87) Died: 'THERE WILL NEVER BE SOMEONE LIKE HER'

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
US Chief Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died at the age of 87 from the complications of metastatic pancreatic cancer. That has been announced by the Supreme Court in the US.

RUTH BADER GINSBURG
Ginsburg was one of the four more progressive justices in the nine-member Supreme Court. She was appointed in 1993 by then-President Bill Clinton.

Now that Ginsburg has passed, chances are that the conservative majority in the Supreme Court will continue to expand.

FOLLOW-UP
Although opinions are divided on when a new chief justice may be appointed. Chuck Schumer, the leader of the Democrats in the Senate, says on Twitter that the vacancy that has arisen should not be filled until the new president has taken office. "The American people should have a say in the selection of their next Supreme Court judge." Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden also argues for this.

Mitch McConnell, the leader of the Republicans who hold a majority in the Senate, does not want to postpone it. He said in a brief statement that the Senate will vote on a candidate like Trump who will come forward. He thus goes against Ginsburg's last wish, who would have said shortly before her death that she did not want to be replaced until a new president was installed in January 2021.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
The vacancy cant remain opine four for year's.
Ever heared of interim?
That's when you put yourself inside another person right? You have to interim before you can exitem.
No, that is when someone has a position TEMPORARY. Sounds like a good idea for this situation.

Btw, please just use your main account: @skinofevil. This might be pretty confusing for people...
I can't use my rooomate's account, THATS ILLEGAL.
Roommate? Are you a student? Why would anyone share a room with @skinofevil ?[/QUOTE]

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Ever heared of interim?
That's when you put yourself inside another person right? You have to interim before you can exitem.
No, that is when someone has a position TEMPORARY. Sounds like a good idea for this situation.

LOL@ you think RGB is TEMPORARY diseased

Roommate? Are you a student? Why would anyone share a room with @skinofevil ?
[/QUOTE]

Skin has got a house, upstair's is all mine for only 300 buck's a mo

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Ever heared of interim?
No, I think the job can be TEMPORARY filled by someone else.... Until the correct person can be chosen.

Then he is not your roommate...

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Ever heared of interim?
No, I think the job can be TEMPORARY filled by someone else.... Until the correct person can be chosen.

Thats not how it work's here. That's ILLEAGAL.

May bee thats not what they call it in Amsterdamnland or w/e but that's what its called HEAR. U nougat!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck that ugly kike cunt, two years ago I got close enough to kick her down the stairs..what a relief.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Ever heared of interim?
Thats not how it work's here. That's ILLEAGAL.
Try starting to think in solutions and not problems... It is only illegal is you let it be illegal. Everything can be changed...

May bee thats not what they call it in Amsterdamnland or w/e but that's what its called HEAR. U nougat!
Room-mate. The word says it all. He is the "mate" you share a "room" with....
Now, go back to mating with him and stop jammering!

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
I know from thirst hand experients that RGB did not und or stand black ppl. For eggs ample:

Won time me and RGB went too Will Smith's hou'se. You know Will Smith's, the wrapper? His mammy was watching Jepperdy. When Aleck's Tribeca sez: "This You Eh's state is best knowen as a Major eck's sporter of potatos"

Will Smith's mammy yell's: "IDAHO!"

And RGB yell's right after: "YOU SHO AM!"

We were not invite'd back :(