And all it took were mobs of animals destroying everything

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Journalists were told to water down their reporting of what happened in Kenosha. The destruction and violence the "unrest" brought to that community.

It's disgusting and treason. I'm definately not surprised by this at all. The locals have been angry for a while now.

All the black owned businesses were destroyed. Like the KKK used to do.

The mobs tried tto burn down a building that had terrified CHILDREN inside. And the state basically sanctioned it and did NOTHING and then attacked people who defended themselves.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Journalists were told to water down their reporting of what happened in Kenosha. The destruction and violence the "unrest" brought to that community.

It's disgusting and treason.

What baffles me these days is that so many still haven't been convinced.

What more proof do you need? What kind of stupid koolaid are these people on to think that for some reason, the US will have a different outcome from the rest of the countries that bought this kind of stupidity?

Today we have the remnants of communism ravaging a country, yet again, since they've already killed millions there in the past. And yet, people still fall for that shit.

IMO, if these people want death and destruction so badly, give it to them, but ONLY them. Don't trash the whole world because of their insanity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's disgusting and treason.

What baffles me these days is that so many still haven't been convinced.

What more proof do you need? What kind of stupid koolaid are these people on to think that for some reason, the US will have a different outcome from the rest of the countries that bought this kind of stupidity?

Today we have the remnants of communism ravaging a country, yet again, since they've already killed millions there in the past. And yet, people still fall for that shit.

IMO, if these people want death and destruction so badly, give it to them, but ONLY them. Don't trash the whole world because of their insanity.

Well we have so many people who allow their whole perspective to be shaped completely by the media.

So if the media doesnt discuss it, it's not important and not real.

That's why I say the only solution is for America to split. Let these people have what they want....to themselves. And leave the rest of us and our rights and liberties alone.

They hate us so much they should be down for this.