...and just like that millions of Trumptard's violently turned against Joe Rogan and burned his fresh bought merchandise in protest on Youtube!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe Rogan says he refused to interview Donald Trump multiple times: 'I don't want to help him'

ErEabDiXMAMbSP0.jpg:large

"Hang Joe Rogan!"
"Stick your Ivermectin up your Ass Joe!"
"Joe Rogan is a pee pee poo poo head!"
"Joe Rogan has been very unfair to Trump!"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does Admin magically like Joe Rogan again?

Is Rogan still......teh right?!
I've commented about Trump and his crime syndicate a time or two, does that make me a Trumptard?

The fuck if I know, Admin. I'm not the one suffering a compulsive need to label everyone and spew collectivist nonsense.

You were ranting about how Rogan is basically the grand wizard of "right wing misinfo" because he violated the holy corporate media by allowing naughty conversations.

Has he redeemed himself now? I'm just curious what box this man is in this month now. I guess his freedom of speech is being honored by the same left that wanted him shut down now because he refused to host someone they hate....so typical lol.

We can showcase what your stance on Rogan was when the hive hated him for a refresher.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does Admin magically like Joe Rogan again?

Is Rogan still......teh right?!
I've commented about Trump and his crime syndicate a time or two, does that make me a Trumptard?

The fuck if I know, Admin. I'm not the one suffering a compulsive need to label everyone and spew collectivist nonsense.

You were ranting about how Rogan is basically the grand wizard of "right wing misinfo" because he violated the holy corporate media by allowing naughty conversations.

Has he redeemed himself now? I'm just curious what box this man is in this month now. I guess his freedom of speech is being honored by the same left that wanted him shut down now because he refused to host someone they hate....so typical lol.

We can showcase what your stance on Rogan was when the hive hated him for a refresher.

I need ask Dovey. What’s Trump doing that benefits your life? I know he wouldn’t mind if you sent him $500.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
DTtPsTdUMAAgszV

2 Men that are both 6'3" tall, see they're the same height! (Well they would be if Trump's African American friend didn't have a "Noodle Neck")

Last edited:

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!
TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!
MOMMA and me LUV TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t know Weeg. Someone needs to teach the fat fuck to wipe his ass. Then again he might not be able to reach around that portly ass

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Joe Rogan says he refused to interview Donald Trump multiple times: 'I don't want to help him'

ErEabDiXMAMbSP0.jpg:large

"Hang Joe Rogan!"
"Stick your Ivermectin up your Ass Joe!"
"Joe Rogan is a pee pee poo poo head!"
"Joe Rogan has been very unfair to Trump!"

Damn son….you’re weak sauce!