Another Plus for AI. Wait...

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Wow.

A "No, YUO!" burn.

Impressive!
You know - I wouldn't say in the strictest sense it was a No You! since those are delivered as a retort in kind to the person who delivered an insult by the targeted person. In this case I was just factually observing that you are a far bigger idiot than the person you were trying to offend.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You know - I wouldn't say in the strictest sense it was a No You! since those are delivered as a retort in kind to the person who delivered an insult by the targeted person. In this case I was just factually observing that you are a far bigger idiot than the person you were trying to offend.

It was a 3rd person "No, YUO!"

You used a similar insult to the insult made by a person in response to the insult. That is a "No, YUO!".

In this case, you demonstrated a complete lacking of understanding of mental essence storage media.

A "thimble"?!?!? You should use that to sew a brain into your noggin.

You fuckwit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
And you have no conscience @The Prowler

Surely you woulda made a good Nazi during WWII burning people in the ovens. You seem like the type.

Burning alive in a few minutes is preferred to slowly starving to death for days....maybe even weeks.

It was war. Food was scarce.

You are too stupid to understand.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
It was a 3rd person "No, YUO!"

You used a similar insult to the insult made by a person in response to the insult. That is a "No, YUO!".

In this case, you demonstrated a complete lacking of understanding of mental essence storage media.

A "thimble"?!?!? You should use that to sew a brain into your noggin.

You fuckwit.
You're right, I should have said yours would fit comfortably on the head of a pin.