Apey Called - He Wants to Know Why Putin Was so Desperate to See Trump Elected

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House
Exclusive: Documents suggest Russia launched secret multi-agency effort to interfere in US democracy

PS:
garbo-grand-hotel_735087_infobox-1e8afdd5_featured.jpg

I post this so none of you putinists say I am blanketly condemning all Russia.

PPS: Yes, I know Garbo was Swedish but she played a Russian ballerina in the movie from which the above still was taken.

PPS2 - FREE APEY.....Management sucks out of control. Guilty of extreme bias.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Still got TDS? It probably stems from the knowledge that Trump won the 2020 election by more than 20 million yet you people stole it. People who steal are never really satisfied with what they have. You should kill yourself.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You aren't tired of being humiliated by the old "Russia, Russia, Russia" lies yet?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House
Exclusive: Documents suggest Russia launched secret multi-agency effort to interfere in US democracy

PS:
garbo-grand-hotel_735087_infobox-1e8afdd5_featured.jpg

I post this so none of you putinists say I am blanketly condemning all Russia.

PPS: Yes, I know Garbo was Swedish but she played a Russian ballerina in the movie from which the above still was taken.

PPS2 - FREE APEY.....Management sucks out of control. Guilty of extreme bias.
bullshit

He didn't "call" he was right next to you in bed this morning

carry on

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Oooopsy - looks like not only is Trump a Russian agent, but also soon to be a convicted tax evader.

Explosive Interview Directly Implicates Trump in Tax Scheme

Jose Pagliery
Fri, July 16, 2021, 4:55 AM

Photo Illustration by The Daily Beast
A witness in the New York investigation against the Trump Organization has told prosecutors that Donald Trump personally guaranteed he would cover school costs for the family members of two employees in lieu of a raise—directly implicating the former president in an ongoing criminal tax fraud case.
The explosive claims come from
, the ex-wife of a longtime company employee, during a teleconference call with investigators on Friday, June 25, according to two sources who agreed to speak on the condition of anonymity.
On that afternoon's Zoom call, those sources said, investigators with the Manhattan district attorney and New York state attorney general asked Jennifer Weisselberg whether Trump himself was involved in the company’s alleged tax-dodging scheme of making corporate gifts instead of increasing salary that would be taxed.
He was, she answered.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, so gifts are tax fraud, ehh? Looks like Trumps going to prison for like 20 billion years, ehh? Any minute now? How much you wanna bet when Trump runs for president in 2024 and WINS (a third term), they try to keep him out of office by charging him with a Trumped up crime? (pun intended)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you know those labels they used to put on mattresses that say do not remove under penalty of law?

Word on the street is that the Manhattan DA has in his possession a mattress that belonged to Trump that is missing one of these labels.

All their waiting for is for the lab to return the DNA analysis and he's way fucked

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
...and when he's been charged, he'll run to Putin like a little bitch all "sAAAAve me, SAAAAVe ME, Vladimir"

LoLz - it's going to be a laugh riot.