Are all the famous people dead?

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It seems no one exciting or notable has died lately. Maybe celebrities, scientists, politicians, and other famous people aren't into death anymore. Times change.

I did see that
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
died the other day but for me, she died a long, long time ago......

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
In the future, we'll all be dead for 15 minutes.

giphy-5.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It seems no one exciting or notable has died lately. Maybe celebrities, scientists, politicians, and other famous people aren't into death anymore. Times change.

I did see that
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
died the other day but for me, she died a long, long time ago......

Since Sinead O'Connor died on July 26...

Paul Reubens
William Friedkin
Robbie Robertson
Terry Funk
Bob Barker
Jimmy Buffett
Bill Richardson
Steve Harwell
Gary Wright

All died.

OP
OP

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess I am looking for big-name shock value type of death. Bob Barker, Jimmy Buffet and Robbie Robertson were all big names but they were also old and not a shock. I am thinking of a Beyonce type of thing.....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
No - I'm still here - - - - - - -

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I guess I am looking for big-name shock value type of death. Bob Barker, Jimmy Buffet and Robbie Robertson were all big names but they were also old and not a shock. I am thinking of a Beyonce type of thing.....
The only good thing about people dying from drugs, whether prescribed or not, is that it makes, painfully aware, those who do not want to follow the same fate.

Of course, cancer doesn't care how old you are, because cancer is an unapologetic fucking asshole.

Did your death pool fantasy league bottom out... or what?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only good thing about people dying from drugs, whether prescribed or not, is that it makes, painfully aware, those who do not want to follow the same fate.

Of course, cancer doesn't care how old you are, because cancer is an unapologetic fucking asshole.

Did your death pool fantasy league bottom out... or what?
I'm sorry, but, imo the reason cancer is striking so many people of all ages is because of the barrage of toxic chemicals that have been unleashed on the people in the last 50/ 60 years. They don't care who they kill as long as they reap profits.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I'm sorry, but, imo the reason cancer is striking so many people of all ages is because of the barrage of toxic chemicals that have been unleashed on the people in the last 50/ 60 years. They don't care who they kill as long as they reap profits.
You see cancer as another endemic of capitalism i.e. greed, while I see cancer like Rocky Balboa vs literally anyone else.

Humanity together vs disparate agendas.

Disparate literally means not allowing differences.

Differences bind us together.

Blaming moving out of the jungle as an inference to not being at one with the jungle is akin to misunderstanding human nature as being HUMAN to every other nature.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You see cancer as another endemic of capitalism i.e. greed, while I see cancer like Rocky Balboa vs literally anyone else.

Humanity together vs disparate agendas.

Disparate literally means not allowing differences.

Differences bind us together.

Blaming moving out of the jungle as an inference to not being at one with the jungle is akin to misunderstanding human nature as being HUMAN to every other nature.
I'm sorry, but, what?