Are you seeing many Ukrainians where you live?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I swear I could hear a lot more Slavic languages being spoken in Downtown Vancouver these days since the invasion of the Ukraine and after the War began.

Must be the wave of Ukrainian refugees. Seem to be a lot of young families with Kids.

How bout you folks?

Have you seen any evidence of Slavic newcomers in your community/city?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We only hear about Ukrainian people on the radio and a I'd guess the TV (I don't go near a TV for 11 years running)...

Here in Australia, they only want to air Ukrainians who have shit talk about Russia and Putin.

So I ask these people repeating these public talking points... why did Russia attack?

They say stupid shit in turn.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Not really, I think even the war is not enough to make Ukrainians come down to this shithole full of criminals and other types of scum from the left fauna.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't noticed them but the news says Ukrainian and Russians are turn up at the border here more and more. Along with the usual Muslim terrorist, African welfare migrants, and central American gang members. Biden admin doesn't like them because they are white.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I swear I could hear a lot more Slavic languages being spoken in Downtown Vancouver these days since the invasion of the Ukraine and after the War began.

Must be the wave of Ukrainian refugees. Seem to be a lot of young families with Kids.

How bout you folks?

Have you seen any evidence of Slavic newcomers in your community/city?

I haven't seen/heard any, but I hear of them coming. I know Portugal has many programs for them across the country.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not really, I think even the war is not enough to make Ukrainians come down to this shithole full of criminals and other types of scum from the left fauna.

Meu amor, tudo não é sobre esquerda/direita. Muito é apenas sobre ganância e estupidez. Por favor, para!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beijinhos.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Meu amor, tudo não é sobre esquerda/direita. Muito é apenas sobre ganância e estupidez. Por favor, para!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beijinhos.
Não posso, Lotus. Meu país é um lixo por causa do pensamento fracassado de muita gente que gosta de viver como vítima. Chegou um tempo em que eu não posso mais continuar me enganando. Concordo com a parte da ganância e da estupidez, mas querer viver de benefício, sugando de quem trabalha, também é um tipo de ganância sendo que oportunidade em um país como o meu não falta.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't noticed them but the news says Ukrainian and Russians are turn up at the border here more and more. Along with the usual Muslim terrorist, African welfare migrants, and central American gang members. Biden admin doesn't like them because they are white.

Not Canada.

The deputy prime minister is of Ukrainian descent, speaks the Ukraine & Russian languages.

She sez Canada will accept 1 million of em.

So I guess we'll see a boatload of em comin if we aren't already.

Welcome ta Canada I guess.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden capped Ukraine refugee numbers at 100,000. Basically, coming illegally is the only way they can get in the US.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden capped Ukraine refugee numbers at 100,000. Basically, coming illegally is the only way they can get in the US.

Biden will let in the Ukrainians, but not the Russians apparently.

Ukraine is USA's friend. But Russia is the enemy.

So Ukrainians get a pass, but not the Russians.

And it's all happening very close to San Diego.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Não posso, Lotus. Meu país é um lixo por causa do pensamento fracassado de muita gente que gosta de viver como vítima. Chegou um tempo em que eu não posso mais continuar me enganando. Concordo com a parte da ganância e da estupidez, mas querer viver de benefício, sugando de quem trabalha, também é um tipo de ganância sendo que oportunidade em um país como o meu não falta.

Yeah, but the mess is not really their fault, even if they're lazy fucks. The mess is caused by the powerful. It always is. Dumbasses just make it worse.

Anyway, sigh. I love you anyway.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I don't know,what do they look like - - - - - -

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not Ukrainians but France seems to be having problems with migrants.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
News of two mass shooting in South Africa

The problem is not guns

The problem are the types of people in this world

...still opposed to abortion eh Rancid?

Until the day I die

Or when children start appearing out of the nowhere in the wombs of women

But as long as pregnancy is easily preventable and murder is the "solution", I'm 100% against it

Yeah yeah, rape and incest. That accounts for what? 1% of abortions?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
abortion is a quick effective solution to be rid of such an egregious burden on a woman. its one of the best things mankind has ever come up with.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Went inside McDonald's early yesterday morning (truck won't fit through drive-through), and there was a young slav in there working the till. Usually it's mostly East Indians working in McDonald's here at those early hours, but there she was!

Her name tag showed "Ulyana" or some shit, and her accent was defo Eastern Euro. Quite a bit younger than me, defo not a 10/10, but would breed with that slav. She was blonde/blue also, so guaranteed blonde/blue babies...

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Got friends who are ukes, if I started supporting Ivans they would prob try to beat the shit out of me lol, I dont though.

A lot in Hailsham. East Sussex about 20 miles from me.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You can count them at my next garage sale, they are the one's with the kids that tough every thing and try to steal everything !!!