As a little kid, I always wanted to haul dirt ...

DDT

Factory Bastard
Moving Earth always intrigued me.

Bulldozers, etcetera... Tonka Toys and shit...

Sometimes that becomes reality, and I don't regret a single fucking thing for being a reject in class!
20220504-071054.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can remember having a Tonka dump truck as a toddler.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry Mel but that line of work would depress the hell outta me.

If you like it tho & yer Makin the big bucks tho & it suits ya - then go fer it.

Seems ta me I remember seeing a limousine when I was a child in New York City. It was Gold & looked like a 6 seater. I was looking at it from the 10th floor of a hotel. That fascinated me too. I never thought I'd end up driving one. Don't drive them anymore but it was a fun experience.

Yeah I liked Tonka Trucks, Toy Cement Mixers & Dump Trucks but I never ended up driving one. Might be too late in life to start now lol. Sure as hell wouldnt be a cheap 'hobby' or something to do fer fun. What is it - $5000-$15,000 in driving lessons to get a Class 1 license with air brakes? That's approaching the cost of trades/technical school. At least drivin' limo I did it on somebody else's nickel. They paid for all the car repairs and all the gas. So other than my time & own labor I never had to pay for it to try it out.

One thing I'd like ta do before I expire is to learn how to fly a small plane or flying car. Always wanted to do that as a kid. Still like ta do it just to say I did it. Or drive a sports car or fly inta space as a passenger like Bill Shatner. Hopefully the fares on those tings will come down someday. ;D

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry Mel but that line of work would depress the hell outta me.

If you like it tho & yer Makin the big bucks tho & it suits ya - then go fer it.

Seems ta me I remember seeing a limousine when I was a child in New York City. It was Gold & looked like a 6 seater. I was looking at it from the 10th floor of a hotel. That fascinated me too. I never thought I'd end up driving one. Don't drive them anymore but it was a fun experience.

Yeah I liked Tonka Trucks, Toy Cement Mixers & Dump Trucks but I never ended up driving one. Might be too late in life to start now lol. Sure as hell wouldnt be a cheap 'hobby' or something to do fer fun. What is it - $5000-$15,000 in driving lessons to get a Class 1 license with air brakes? That's approaching the cost of trades/technical school. At least drivin' limo I did it on somebody else's nickel. They paid for all the car repairs and all the gas. So other than my time & own labor I never had to pay for it to try it out.

One thing I'd like ta do before I expire is to learn how to fly a small plane or flying car. Always wanted to do that as a kid. Still like ta do it just to say I did it. Or drive a sports car or fly inta space as a passenger like Bill Shatner. Hopefully the fares on those tings will come down someday. ;D
I'd like to visit at least ten more countries before I expire. I have loved to travel since the first time my family took a road trip.

I never cared about Tonka trucks, but my cousin loved them. We used to buy them for him whenever we saw them somewhere. He ended up being a carpenter. Fine finish, works on high-end projects in the Bay Area.