Attention Limeys

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was so much fun. Ended up at a table that was half Welsh and half Americans. We named ourselves the Welshicans. The Welsh people were bagging on Brits. One of the Welsh guys had a completely incomprehensible accent. There was an English woman there who sang after the game, and she was incredible. The Portuguese guy who owns the bar was dancing his butt off. Just a great night.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was so much fun. Ended up at a table that was half Welsh and half Americans. We named ourselves the Welshicans. The Welsh people were bagging on Brits. One of the Welsh guys had a completely incomprehinsible accent. There was an English woman there who sang after the game, and she was incredible. The Portuguese guy who owns the bar was dancing his butt off. Just a great night.

Sounds like a great time. A real sense of community. We need that here in the US.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like a great time. A real sense of community. We need that here in the US.
A local food truck court has a trivia night every thursday, one of these days I will go down and force my will onto an established team and make them grate again! So far they are resistant to my competing remotely, will update as needed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A local food truck court has a trivia night every thursday, one of these days I will go down and force my will onto an established team and make them grate again! So far they are resistant to my competing remotely, will update as needed.
Have considered donating some much needed funding, instead of all your useless hot air and blathering?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah,don't say you wish there kids die of cancer.That would be a start you filthy child abuser !!!
OK. I'll try really hard not to say that to anyone, ever. Though, it won't actually be difficult, since I have never thought that about anyone, ever. Thanks anyway, though, Einstein.