Back in The Internetz Lans of Milk, Honey and Gold - From Which I Come

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
giving negs is the sign of PWn'Tness

.I say that to all..

and never have I seen a more PWn'T lot than you Bad Tards.

.When words, reason , logic fail you
when frustration and sad emotion rule you

.......... give a shitty.

Jesus Christ! Why are all the nitwits crawling out out of the woodwork?
...and there you are.
..but who can say why?

Was that your attempt at an insult? Or did your grandma tardjack your account for a minute?
Flynn the Min tried to make a funny.

PS: Min - that's short for minimum.

maybe Flynnimum the Minimum?

Speaking of "minimums." What's your "minimum" dick intake over the span of a week?

Did I "make a funny," yet?
Infinitely less than yours.
and

no - you haven't - your too stupid to make a successful funny.

But you still admit you have a "dick intake" yet it's still fewer than "mine," right?

Okay. So how many dicks do you consume in a week? It must be "some" as it is "infinitely lower" than my number. So the "minimum" is at least ONE dick a week for you, no?
No - maybe you should look up the concept called
infinite

then apply

like - you, Flynn, are infinitely stupid.

But you still don't deny that you have at least one dick a week for a light snack, amirite?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aw:Hello:. I’m a softy for cats. Martine is a Himalayan. Part Siamese, part Persian. He was an old g.f. Cat. She left him with me, said she’d return to get him. She’s living back in the Bay Area. She would like me to join her and bring the cat. I’m not to interested right now, and it would be cruel to the cat, to take him out of his environment.

Why? So you can molest THAT cat like you've done to many others?

If your "Halloween costume" is any indication of your mental well being, then I surmise you've probably been party to other deviant behavior in the past.

My mental well-being is solid. Any guesses how long you’ll last here?

Let me guess. You're going to send an S.O.S. to the moderators by shooting benwa balls out of your ass and hitting RealGrimm in the mouth?

Is that your course of action you cross dressing shit stain?

Im trying hard to laugh. You’re about as funny as a truck load of dead babies On a good day

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Aw:Hello:. I’m a softy for cats. Martine is a Himalayan. Part Siamese, part Persian. He was an old g.f. Cat. She left him with me, said she’d return to get him. She’s living back in the Bay Area. She would like me to join her and bring the cat. I’m not to interested right now, and it would be cruel to the cat, to take him out of his environment.

If your "Halloween costume" is any indication of your mental well being, then I surmise you've probably been party to other deviant behavior in the past.

Let me guess. You're going to send an S.O.S. to the moderators by shooting benwa balls out of your ass and hitting RealGrimm in the mouth?

Im trying hard to laugh. You’re about as funny as a truck load of dead babies On a good day

Let's get back to the fact about YOU stating that "my time here is limited." Let's expound on that a little more, shall we?

So. Explain to me this cosmic power you have where you can try and "troll" other posters, but when your own stupidity ass fucks you, you run and cry "foul?"

I might not not think very highly of that mental invalid Freud, but I will say he finally got someone to meltdown (YOU) by nagging them nearly to death.

What will you do dummy? Run to the mods and hide under their soild underoos?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Flynn really is like an abortion clinic dumpster.

Good call.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

If it's a "laugh" you're looking for, just look at your "Halloween" photo that has you all butthurt.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm tellin ya - he's going to get a modeling contract out of this.

Marx my werdz !

Who wore it better?

c81cb9a31c70666a322e5948ff01f507.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Let's get back to the fact about YOU stating that "my time here is limited." Let's expound on that a little more, shall we?

So. Explain to me this cosmic power you have where you can try and "troll" other posters, but when your own stupidity ass fucks you, you run and cry "foul?"

I might not not think very highly of that mental invalid Freud, but I will say he finally got someone to meltdown (YOU) by nagging them nearly to death.

This is easy. Blow it out your ass. Are you trying to be like the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! dwarf? Don’t post my photo dummy.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

This is easy. Blow it out your ass. Are you trying to be like the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! dwarf? Don’t post my photo dummy.

When did I post "your photo?" So if I post a 100 year-old nutcase dressed in drag wearing a fruit basket, that's automatically you?

You going to make a Federal case of it by masterbating out more of your feeble excuses on why you're not one of the biggest bitches out here?

Is that what you'll do, homo?