Site Supporter ☠️
Nokfpos.jpg

nMds1LR.jpg

FT0y4se.jpg

k7vvz2g.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’d bite the bitch too if she invaded my space like that lol...I bet that’s not her dog, just wanted a cute pic for Facebook, have that you cunt ..

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet that’s not her dog, just wanted a cute pic for Facebook.

BINGO!

Everything is a photo op these days

My daughter went to a schoolfriend's birthday party a few years ago, the parents spent the whole time taking pics.

The poor girl didn't enjoy her own party. They would bother everyone to pose for pics. They even staged scenes of their kid playing with the others.

I was watching the whole thing and feeling a mix of sadness and third-party embarrasment.

Last edited:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Social Media

All about how they’re perceived..........not a thought about how shallow and meaningless their lives probably are.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
A TEEN was left needing 40 stitches after her pal's Alsatian mauled her when she posed for pictures with it.

Lara Sanson, 17, was bitten in the face by Kenai as she hugged it.

The teen, who reportedly lives in Tucuman, North West Argentina, shared the snaps of her and the dog.In one of them, her friend's Alsatian can be seen biting her face.

Lara told La Nacion: "I do not know if I touched its hip or if it reacted like this because it is old, or it was because I hugged it and scared it".

The teenager received about 40 stitches, both on her face and inside her mouth to her gums following a two-hour operation, according to reports.

Images show the painful stitches going up the teen's face past her eye and over her lips.

Lara said she didn't feel much pain when the was bitten and she is recovering well.

She added: "I only had some bother due to the inflammation and eating problems".

Vet Juan Enrique Romero told the same local news outlet that Kenai might have bit the teen because of their age and "its pains are growing and a pain could have generated this reaction".

The dog will not be put down, Lara said.

She shared the images on Twitter with a caption "a photo shoot goes wrong".

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Ironically
Despite the pain......the photographer retained the presence of mind to capture the attack on film?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I think this is allowed in this section... This video doesn’t contain any cruelty per say but it’s still hard to watch... Those poor dogs are demented and it deserves exposure, meat trade

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Social Media

All about how they’re perceived..........not a thought about how shallow and meaningless their lives probably are.

If that was an old man with arthritis would she have been all over him like that ? Show a bit of respect for the old guy and he will respect you back.