Baise Noel.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
How many Joyeux Noel's have we spent together, and how many of those were just spent like a prostrate procrastinating elasticizing GI Joe or Johnny Strong in a Vietnamese whorehouse, who woke up the next day poorer, but strangely aroused and doused in the pleasure of what a few dollars more could actually buy?

It seems to me, and all those who are blessed with da superhuman power of foresight, that we can so easily predict our own future by simply singing faultless flattery, flatter than a 100 strong Welsh choir plowing into some foreign field at 500 miles per hour, after a whirlwind tour of the return flights engine failure.

I don't know who understands what any more, for the older one is, the less we understand why we should attempt to understand anything.

Comprehension becomes a delusion, and delusion becomes a self-effacing confusion.

What I do know is, nearly all of you should try harder.

I hope you and yours have a fantastical Crimbo, and that at least one of you have someone else to celebrate a made up deity's buffday wiff, during da winter solstice!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Fuck off, you worthless twat.

Dat's not very nice Mr Hitler! Do I have to recover the black-box recorder from your untimely demise as you plummet needlessly from the smile high club?

Peeps like you remind me why we should all ponder why we should bother pondering anyfing!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dat's not very nice Mr Hitler! Do I have to recover the black-box recorder from your untimely demise as you plummet needlessly from the smile high club?

Peeps like you remind me why we should all ponder why we should bother pondering anyfing!

what is an 'anyfing' ... do you have like a penis in yer mouf ?