Biden can't do anything but fuck up, can he?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One things for sure, someone else made that decision for him just like someone decides what time his diaper needs changed.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Fox has been publishing daily articles on the blatant, enormous, raging hypocrisy that involves everything related to this new gubment

Like the fact that these mongrels were talking A LOT of shit about children being detained at the border

And now that Biden is doing the same, they're dead quiet

I hope people lose their tempers and start putting these politicians down like the evil dogs they are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fox has been publishing daily articles on the blatant, enormous, raging hypocrisy that involves everything related to this new gubment

Like the fact that these mongrels were talking A LOT of shit about children being detained at the border

I hope people lose their tempers and start putting these politicians down like the evil dogs they are.

Arent we all glad the elite is back in charge and the status quo is preserved?

I didnt know the left liked Bush light.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Arent we all glad the elite is back in charge and the status quo is preserved?

I didnt know the left liked Bush light.
The left only know Orange man = bad

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Promises made promises broken.
I hope every piece of shit in Georgia gets denied a stimulus check

I bet youre really counting on yours little guy. Maybe you could rent a Toyota Yaris for a week.
People making over 200k a year don’t get stimulus checks you crosseyed child rapist

You lie, Mr. Little Time. Youre here all day, bitching moaning complaining like any typical loser. I bet you’ve already staked out the post office. Happy Steak time with a booster seat.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Promises made promises broken.
I hope every piece of shit in Georgia gets denied a stimulus check

I bet youre really counting on yours little guy. Maybe you could rent a Toyota Yaris for a week.
People making over 200k a year don’t get stimulus checks you crosseyed child rapist

You lie, Mr. Little Time. Youre here all day, bitching moaning complaining like any typical loser. I bet you’ve already staked out the post office. Happy Steak time with a booster seat.
I know it angers you that I get paid handsomely to sit in front of a computer

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like the $500. You took from your last employer? A stock trader? Atleast it lends itself to sitting on your ass all Day Yeah I play around with a computer too. Big deal. Why lie Stubby?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even with the $50K/YR paycut I'm expecting to take this year, my wife and I make way too much for a payout. My mom and step dad got a check though a few months back. I told her to deposit it by phone and give me the check as a souvenir....it has the REAL Presidents name on it, Donald J Trump!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter