BLM founder stole that money because it came from white people

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Jim Baker was indicted on federal charges for the same crime. Throw the book at the bastard

One of my favorite moments in my career was going after a person who imbezzled from a non-profit benefiting underprivileged children. I hunted that rotten son of a bitch to the ends of the earth and left no stone unturned.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seriously. Gibsmedat writ large folks.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No shit the way shes criticized is different. Theyve been treated gently considering they used the deaths of human beings as a partisan politcal movement that destroyed several communities and got innocent people (like Secoriea Turner) killed.

They are race pimps and domestic terrorists. She should be forced to sell her mansion and restore the businesses and private property destroyed by the ghoulish riots.

All she did was make life vastly harder on poor/working people. Mostly minorities.

Like this lady.

^ this one is buried. This is the real reality that media doesnt allow the country to see. The people harmed the most do not have the resources, platform or reach to he truly heard by the country.

Its vile. I hope people bring lawsuits.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"After my daughter's death, I remember going out to the same store I had shopped at for years and not being able to find my way back home. Losing a child is every parent's worst nightmare. The first week, you are numb. You have to remind yourself to breathe as you go through the motions of contacting loved ones and making funeral arrangements. The second week, you are in denial. You don't really believe your baby is gone; you keep expecting a call explaining that there was some sort of mistake. By week three, the unthinkable reality has started to set in. Everyone else has gone back to their normal lives, and your loss is no longer a priority. You are alone, left to figure out how to continue living without your child. You still forget to breathe sometimes. I have conversations weekly and sometimes daily with mothers of other Black victims about these experiences of grief.

I, too, have been criticized by people affiliated with BLM because I advocate for mothers who lost children to neighborhood violence. I have been told that speaking about these murdered children would "dilute" BLM's message"

Fucking sad. But BLM is a hate group. They use and destroy. They dont give a shit about anyones life.....let alone any black people. They exist as a marxism racists cult that cares about driving hate and violence.

The fact we all watched communities burn and innocent people die for months on end while these BLM "leaders" said nothing tells that loudly and clearly. People who care about life and care about minority communities do not go in and destroy them and than run off but mansions while already struggling people now have it vastly harder

Omg it pisses me off.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
Ms Scott has
on no-knock warrants since Ms Taylor’s death.

Ms Palmer said local activist Christopher 2x and other supporters had “never needed recognition”.

“I could walk in a room full of people who claim to be here for Breonna’s family who don't even know who I am,” she added.

She criticised people who have raised money for Ms Taylor's family without knowing them, writing: “I’ve watched y’all raise money on behalf of Breonna’s family who has never done a damn thing for us nor have we needed it or asked so Talk about fraud"

Rand Paul....the senator who was surrounded and harrassed by left wing mobs chanting "say her name" was the one who presented the Breona Bill about no knock warrants. BEFORE the mobs harrassed him while they were attacking everyone who attended the RNC.

Imagine if these people were informed and applied pressure to their stupid officials?

Anyway BLM is violent anti American scum. Using deaths and family grieving family members as political tools against your opposition, raising money using their names and destroying communities is all theyve done. Enriched themselves off of it.

And WE were slammed as racists for criticizing them.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well OK then, I guess that makes it OK for young conservative incels to buy cosplay assault "style" Rifles and mow down Americans minding their own business. Because Blazor's a raving lunatic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well OK then, I guess that makes it OK for young conservative incels to buy cosplay assault "style" Rifles and mow down Americans minding their own business. Because Blazor's a raving lunatic.

That doesnt even make sense. Whatever hatefilled delusions you harbor about people really result in a lot nonsense no one understands and these hair brained delusions that any of us support any sort of violence outside of self defense is so off the mark.

I think it's sad that you are so unable to communicate and you really believe this shit.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

That doesnt even make sense. Whatever hatefilled delusions you harbor about people really result in a lot nonsense no one understands and these hair brained delusions that any of us support any sort of violence outside of self defense is so off the mark.

I think it's sad that you are so unable to communicate and you really believe this shit.
Where are your posts bellyaching about the money the Trumps stole from Children's Charities, and Campaign Funds?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
1652445426020.jpg

SSS
- He needed help tying it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Where are your posts bellyaching about the money the Trumps stole from Children's Charities, and Campaign Funds?

You mean shit that didnt even happen?