BoobAlert !

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know, you thought this was a misplaced Meltdown thread about Flynn ObieDink Soiled Dove or maybe BJG but no

Lauren talking some shit.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lauren Boebert now says her failure to vote on the debt limit was 'a protest.' But video from that night shows her frantically running up the Capitol steps trying to make it inside in time.​

Ooooops! Lemme break out teh shit talk.

645d48edd1faf.image.jpg

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I know, you thought this was a misplaced Meltdown thread about Flynn ObieDink Soiled Dove or maybe BJG but no

Lauren talking some shit.

Lauren Boebert now says her failure to vote on the debt limit was 'a protest.' But video from that night shows her frantically running up the Capitol steps trying to make it inside in time.​

Ooooops! Lemme break out teh shit talk.

645d48edd1faf.image.jpg
I've worked at places that would fire a person for missing something like this. Oh btw Help Elect Adam Frisch, TIA.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My guess is her "date" took a little long and she put her cloths mostly on backwards before hustling..get it..hustling on to the capitol and missing roll call.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hunter Biden banging his under aged niece isn't so bad I guess. It's Bobarts divorce and her being late for something that is a huge problem.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The pro-Wrestler claims his reputation has suffered as a result of his being associated with Madam Boobsalot

It shouldn't be funny or okay that people have consequences to being associated with or supporting the "wrong" politcal party.

What sort of country do you imagine this would be if we only had one party and it was federal and states were eliminated so we only had the one government? And opposing them was punishable?

That's what you guys want, right?

I mean it's not like you are even gonna answer this because you've reached a point where everyone who disagrees with you is a stupid piece of shit "not worth" talking to so you are well on your way to supporting a dictatorship so long as it's your party.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Start a thread about it. No one is interested in your whataboutisms or other irrelevancies.

The point is out of both events THIS is the one YOU started a thread on. Which says a lot about you.

Sorry. You infest every thread in this discussion subforum with hate and insults, so no one is interested in your disingenuous standards regarding thread conduct. You don't add to anything, you just come in shitting on people. No one is interested in your low and shitty opinions on other people but you have no problem derailing threads to share them, do you?

Cope.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Not only is Hunter Biden “banging his under age niece,” but Beau Biden’s ghost is often seen jaywalking in downtown Wilmington.

That Biden Crime Family, I tell ya! Hoodlums, the lot of them!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not only is Hunter Biden “banging his under age niece,” but Beau Biden’s ghost is often seen jaywalking in downtown Wilmington.

That Biden Crime Family, I tell ya! Hoodlums, the lot of them!
What did Hunter Biden know about Ben Ghazi and when did he know it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What did Hunter Biden know about Ben Ghazi and when did he know it?

Why don't you explain what you believe the "Ben Ghazi" thing actually is rather than oddly bringing it up for absolutely no reason?

What do you think it was and why do you think that?