Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has fired Senator Francisco Rodrigues after the man was arrested by police with a large amount of cash between his.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has fired Senator Francisco Rodrigues after the man was arrested by police with a large amount of cash between his... buttocks.
The money would have been stolen. Rodrigues himself would have requested the dismissal.

Federal police arrested Rodrigues on Wednesday during a house search. This took place in response to alleged misuse of public money intended for the health sector.

According to Brazilian magazine Revista Crusoé, Rodrigues tried to hide some 30,000 reais (about 4,500 euros). So in his - yes - "underpants", among other things.

Brandwork Volume
The Brazilian newspaper Folha de S. Paulo confirms the remarkable story, as does news site G1. According to an official source, the sight of a "curious volume in the rear part of Rodrigues' clothing" would have aroused suspicion.

Rodrigues states on social media that he believes in “human and divine justice”. He states that he was just working when the police suddenly broke into his house. “I have had a clean past and always lived a decent life. I have never been in a scandal, ”writes the former senator.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has fired Senator Francisco Rodrigues after the man was arrested by police with a large amount of cash between his... buttocks.
The money would have been stolen. Rodrigues himself would have requested the dismissal.

Federal police arrested Rodrigues on Wednesday during a house search. This took place in response to alleged misuse of public money intended for the health sector.

According to Brazilian magazine Revista Crusoé, Rodrigues tried to hide some 30,000 reais (about 4,500 euros). So in his - yes - "underpants", among other things.

Brandwork Volume
The Brazilian newspaper Folha de S. Paulo confirms the remarkable story, as does news site G1. According to an official source, the sight of a "curious volume in the rear part of Rodrigues' clothing" would have aroused suspicion.

Rodrigues states on social media that he believes in “human and divine justice”. He states that he was just working when the police suddenly broke into his house. “I have had a clean past and always lived a decent life. I have never been in a scandal, ”writes the former senator.
Lol. Rancy won't be happy he was 'caught'.
Watch the BS he comes up with about it.
Lulz

Reactions: Q