Bring back NON politically correct reaction emojis!

Freedom of speech emojis back instead of the SJW version?

• Yes, bring them back!

• No, I am a wussy

Results are only viewable after voting.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey sheriff!

This is your chance to prove that you are not a antifa sissy SJW infested lemming!

Bring back the aggressive non Mickey MOuse reaction emojis!

Why did you doded this? Why took them away? Where is the angry, pressie, hate, fist emojis??

Bring them back for fucks sake!

I even make a poll ! If masses want them please bring them back. If not I losted

24 hour POLL!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My Daughter would kick your weak internet ass fahhgit :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: weakend by years of inactivity ..only your right arm has grown stronger from pumping Rancids COcK bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My Daughter would kick your weak internet ass fahhgit :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: weakend by years of inactivity ..only your right arm has grown stronger from pumping Rancids COcK bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

In your dreams. Your daughter would come and rub my crotch. She has clearly already daddy issues. With me, UncleDiLF®, she can outlive her Phantasies!

Sucking a huge man meAT while dreaming of you! She hates you, but she wants to Sniff your scrotum, too!

I will make “Love” to her, Christine. Does she still wears these pink, flower slips Your wifey bought her before?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

In your dreams. Your daughter would come and rub my crotch. She has clearly already daddy issues. With me, UncleDiLF®, she can outlive her Phantasies!

Sucking a huge man meAT while dreaming of you! She hates you, but she wants to Sniff your scrotum, too!

I will make “Love” to her, Christine. Does she still wears these pink, flower slips Your wifey bought her before?

How many pumps till Rancid busts all over your face dilP ?? Do you feel like a Krispy Kream frosted after that ?? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I see you and Rancid DillerOO ...no Favala can hide you TwoS

2813779_4.jpg

:FuckYeah:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

How many pumps till Rancid busts all over your face dilP ?? Do you feel like a Krispy Kream frosted after that ?? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Your daughter must taste delicious underneath her cute little daddy princess dress. I will lick her good, buddy. She will like it

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Your daughter must taste delicious underneath her cute little daddy princess dress. I will lick her good, buddy. She will like it

she's 9 you fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, I wish BF has a tab on you, I believe you're a REAL PLEASE ASS BOX ME! stretching your wings here seeing what you can get away with...BADGER kicked you out for PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit that didn't sit well with him and now you do it here...FUCKING PLEASE ASS BOX ME! . I'm going to talk to Badger and find out about you ...PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I realize I hurt you in ways, stretched you in ways that at times left you uncomfortable but dude a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! ?? you trying to show everyone you're a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is just odd

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

she's 9 you fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, I wish BF has a tab on you, I believe you're a REAL PLEASE ASS BOX ME! stretching your wings here seeing what you can get away with...BADGER kicked you out for PLEASE ASS BOX ME! shit that didn't sit well with him and now you do it here...FUCKING PLEASE ASS BOX ME! . I'm going to talk to Badger and find out about you ...PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

you and your fairytale stories. Your king Bodher couldn’t handle alphas. And you are the real piodo! You into this you sick freak . We have seen your comments and likes under kids pics you scum,

we have an eye on you! Those who barks loud, are the real criminals, Christine.
mever forget that your kiddi fister