BUILD THE WALL!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I salute you, Mr Mellon!

I think Mellon's grandfather has gone down in history as a failed Treasury Secretary. His policies were cited as being ineffective during the Great Depression under the Hoover administration.

Anyways the Mellon family dynasty is from the Old Money Establishment Trump had so often railed against.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I salute you, Mr Mellon!

I think Mellon's grandfather has gone down in history as a failed Treasury Secretary. His policies were cited as being ineffective during the Great Depression under the Hoover administration.

Anyways the Mellon family dynasty is from the Old Money Establishment Trump had so often railed against.
Glad to see he's redeemed himself then! All is forgiven josephine!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I salute you, Mr Mellon!

Guy sure has a Lotta fuckin money.

He fulfills the expression "Money to burn."

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I salute you, Mr Mellon!

That makes liberals seethe with anger. They wanna tax 80% of it away.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I salute you, Mr Mellon!

Seems like a very Conservative guy.

Shows ya things haven't changed all that much from 100 years ago. Same people with all the money still have all the money power and influence.

So Jews have all the money and power?

Seems more like rich White Guys of English or Scottish descent.

Same old same old.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

I salute you, Mr Mellon!

Citations needed, you bald hunchback.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I salute you, Mr Mellon!

Citations needed, you bald hunchback.
Am I short too, faggit? As far as citations, pick one of your own temper tantrums, bitch ass!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
292935103_1432832273888475_8154158716301684532_n.jpg

KA-PWN3D!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Better late than never but let us be honest he was forced to do this because almost 80% of people disapprove of his open borders policy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So now the wall is a good thing and open borders suck and it was Trump who was too "corrupt" to get the wall built.

Just blatant gaslighting. This just shows their only actual stance is "we hate people who dont vote democrat". They have no real convictions or positions. They just take whatever position they need to take that allows them to hate other parties. Their only motive is hating other parties.

Sharing a country with these people is the same as being in an abusive marriage with a narcissistic abuser.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's against the law to fuck with the POTUS Seal, it's not a possession, or Corporate Logo.

Last year, a D.C.-based watchdog group accused his Bedminster golf club of profiting from using images of the presidential seal.
“Unlawful use of the presidential seal for commercial purposes is no trivial matter, especially when it involves a former president who is actively challenging the legitimacy of the current president,” Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington said when it filed the 2021 complaint.