California Fires

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
This is about 90 miles from me and lot's of smoke in the air- - - -

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
The last article I'd read said 600 people, that's quite a jump in numbers. :Whaa?: I hope it gets under control soon.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A number like that is outrageous in the US because we're accustomed to having a thousand square miles burn and a low death toll, like 12. It really must be hell on earth there.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a way to go, cut off and huddling in your house to meet a fate like the people of Pompeii.
Look at the guy in the back who hung on to the end.
pompei_520285.jpg

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Thnx for the nightmare material Scott :LOL1:. Like I didn't traumatize myself enough the other night.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thnx for the nightmare material Scott :LOL1:. Like I didn't traumatize myself enough the other night.
If a volcano starts to grow out of New Jersey, we'll have time to flee lol.
But what happened the other night?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I was scrolling through facebook before heading to bed and this post pops up out of nowhere for the Animal shelter providing care to the rescued cats from the fire so that owners could identify their animals. The first couple of cats just mostly looked scared but stupid me keep clicking through and it just went from omg to omfgwtf. And from there I googled and saw the rest of the devastation. I do try to avoid stuff like that but every now and again I just kind of need to see for myself just how bad it really is.

OP
OP
TheHaze

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
A number like that is outrageous in the US because we're accustomed to having a thousand square miles burn and a low death toll, like 12. It really must be hell on earth there.

Paradise was a nice place but with all the dead tree's around was a fire trap and with only one road in and out people just couldn't get out and a lot of them tried to get out on foot and sure some of the missing will stay missing- - - - - - - -