Canada forging a pathway for undocumented citizens

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's a mistake.

It's just one more reason Trudeau and the Liberals have to go

Another term of them will permanently wreck Canada.

I say this as someone who voted for them.
So, fuck those that have been here for decades contributing, you do realize not all immigrants are dangerous .. ffs some are better Canadians than born and bred in Canada.. it needs to be fixed, and a new system in its place
I rather have an illegal Filipino than a fucking retarded trumpfer in this country buddy

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
We have an immigration system in place why does this Lib/NDP coalition skirt the laws that are in place , how is it fair to the migrants who learned our ways and got vetted instead of these criminals and asylum seekers, these new migrants being military ready and government backed for vote padding and replacing over paid employees with immigrants willing to work for peanuts.. I thought it was the peoples money don't the people have any say in how we spend our tax dollars

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, fuck those that have been here for decades contributing, you do realize not all immigrants are dangerous .. ffs some are better Canadians than born and bred in Canada.. it needs to be fixed, and a new system in its place
I rather have an illegal Filipino than a fucking retarded trumpfer in this country buddy

I'd support something like a non-immigrant 'X' visa for unskilled migrants.
They can come, work under a legal working visa, but they can't get citizenship. And they have to enter the country legally and register under such a program in order to remain in the Canada.

This is something the USA should explore given its huge workpool of illegal immigrants. As long as they pay taxes, obey the laws, then let them stay and grant them a non-immigrant working 'X' type visa. Path to citizenship should only be granted to those who serve 7 years in the US military.

What's wrong with the US system, is there's all these illegal immigrants and it actually ends up being a drain on their system and costing more in the long run. So by documenting them, they could be tracked, taxed properly and pay into the system in order to receive its benefits.

Last edited:
Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They can come, work under a legal working visa, but they can't get citizenship. And they have to enter the country legally and register under such a program in order to remain in the Canada.

This is something the USA should explore given its huge workpool of illegal immigrants. As long as they pay taxes, obey the laws, then let them stay and grant them a non-immigrant working 'X' type visa. Path to citizenship should only be granted to those who serve 7 years in the US military.

What's wrong with the US system, is there's all these illegal immigrants and it actually ends up being a drain on their system and costing more in the long run. So by documenting them, they could be tracked, taxed properly and pay into the system in order to receive its benefits.
A pathway to normalcy is needed short term, to relieve the stresses on these good families
And then implement a new system, even your idea is a good one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, they don't cost the country more in the long run. So many work and have taxes, like Social Security, Medicare and income taxes withheld that they don't benefit from...the ones that do are Americans who receive social security and Medicare...America's elderly.

I don't have an opinion on what Canada does, it's your country. However, you're wrong about illegal immigrants being a drain, dead wrong.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We have an immigration system in place why does this Lib/NDP coalition skirt the laws that are in place , how is it fair to the migrants who learned our ways and got vetted instead of these criminals and asylum seekers, these new migrants being military ready and government backed for vote padding and replacing over paid employees with immigrants willing to work for peanuts.. I thought it was the peoples money don't the people have any say in how we spend our tax dollars
The system needs an upgrade
White people don’t do the hard work anymore.. every construction site I’m on are immigrants, family run trades where the kids have all fuckered off from the hard work .. vote padding lmao is that a new concept to you, been that way forever it’s what politicians do, you’re happy the weed law was changed right well now there are more important things than a spliff

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, they don't cost the country more in the long run. So many work and have taxes, like Social Security, Medicare and income taxes withheld that they don't benefit from...the ones that do are Americans who receive social security and Medicare...America's elderly.

I don't have an opinion on what Canada does, it's your country. However, you're wrong about illegal immigrants being a drain, dead wrong.
Yup, here they get fuck all, if you don’t do your taxes to reap zero benefits… costs us nothing, I dont know what should happen if they need medical attention tho, that may cost us, another reason to legalize them

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The system needs an upgrade
White people don’t do the hard work anymore.. every construction site I’m on are immigrants, family run trades where the kids have all fuckered off from the hard work .. vote padding lmao is that a new concept to you, been that way forever it’s what politicians do, you’re happy the weed law was changed right well now there are more important things than a spliff

That "white people" phrase can be expanded to "more affluent countries" as well. In Qatar, they imported Filipinos to do the bulk of the construction work for the World Cup as well.

The hard work is left to the poorest of the poor and always has been.

Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Waitaminute, are there things moar important than a spliff LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup, here they get fuck all, if you don’t do your taxes to reap zero benefits… costs us nothing, I dont know what should happen if they need medical attention tho, that may cost us, another reason to legalize them

You're right about the costs of treating them for medical emergencies and urgent health problems. I still think the US's seniors benefit from illegal immigrants propping up social security and Medicare, overall.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That "white people" phrase can be expanded to "more affluent countries" as well. In Qatar, they imported Filipinos to do the bulk of the construction work for the World Cup as well.

The hard work is left to the poorest of the poor and always has been.
Here it was all Italians, bricklayer framers plumbers.. it was also all what we call mungycake Canadian's, now all the elderly bosses are white but they hire immigrants, their kids having moved on from wanting dirty hands and a busted back

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here it was all Italians, bricklayer framers plumbers.. it was also all what we call mungycake Canadian's, now all the elderly bosses are white but they hire immigrants, their kids having moved on from wanting dirty hands and a busted back

"Mungycake", you mean not white enough?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

07ce2240-eada-42fe-83b3-930534d00f26.jpg.300x350_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

6741530f-3e57-44b5-80e3-de6b2096750f.jpg.300x350_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

3908479e-42fb-4aa5-bca8-b15000f7fa72.jpg.300x350_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

94e75120-3e56-4013-a42a-6d10c3264978.jpg.300x350_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

d6b08044-0294-4d45-8c2c-152b1d2cfe94.jpg.300x350_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

c880b45a-51cd-4140-a3dc-a4539c09d6c8.jpg.300x350_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

1cb939c7-49d1-47ca-93ad-25e1972ae40e.jpg.300x350_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The bumProwler is retarded
Who the fuck is asking to make the most wanted criminals legit, like just exactly how fucking stupid are the bald anyways LOL

Just like the dumb nikkers shown are making em all look bad, you make all bald people seem retarded LMAO