Canada to ban the sale of assault weapons & handguns

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...not sure if I entirely agree with them.

Assault weapons ban....yes.

But a handgun or small gun for your own self defense in a home should be permitted.

There've been several incidents of people dying when their homes were invaded in Canada. I don't agree with the Canadian government on that point.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a sad and pathetic country Canada is. Tru-dump probably lying can't even accurately describe a supposed "assault weapon" nor name a "weapon of war" which is for sale in the US or Canada which is used by any national army in the world.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Over the past few years there has been a lot more crime in Canada involving handguns.

It would be interesting to see how much involves handguns that were legally purchased in Canada...ever. I am quite sure that the vast (almost 100%) majority come illegally over the border from the USA.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
all the guns come from fuckholeville USA ... tryin' to turn our shit as shitty as theirs

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...not sure if I entirely agree with them.

Assault weapons ban....yes.

But a handgun or small gun for your own self defense in a home should be permitted.

There've been several incidents of people dying when their homes were invaded in Canada. I don't agree with the Canadian government on that point.
Well, governments tend to overreach. Thats why we shouldnt have ever allowed ours to regulate machine guns.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a sad and pathetic country Canada is. Tru-dump probably lying can't even accurately describe a supposed "assault weapon" nor name a "weapon of war" which is for sale in the US or Canada which is used by any national army in the world.

In this instance, I'd say Yes, Trudeau has overreacted...again.

He did so during that Trucker's strike as well.

I think he's losing his cool...again.

There should be a provision for home self-defense....provided it meets safety standards.

And in the event that the gun owner is not complying with the law, then by all means take the weapon away. Similar to an out of control driver doesn't get to hang on to his license for long either. Fair is fair.

But I think it's tying the homeowner's hands behind his or her back to ban the sale of hand guns completely.

I don't agree with Trudeau.

On one hand USA is too lenient, but Canada is the complete opposite - we're too strict.

There has to be flexibility in extenuating circumstances for the purposes of self-defense.

I think I'll write the government and tell them that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...and here's what a python did to 2 children in Canada:

And here's an example of where a gun could have saved their lives: