Chang-Shi

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you like Marvel movies with lots of special effects and fight scenes, you'll enjoy the movie. Clearly, it's all about attracting the East Asian market. I went with family.

I watched, knew how the movie was going to end and took a nap, it was dark and cool in the theater. I hadn't gone to a movie since A Star is Born came out with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. I feel like I'm kind of over going to see films at the cinema.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
If you like Marvel movies with lots of special effects and fight scenes, you'll enjoy the movie. Clearly, it's all about attracting the East Asian market. I went with family.

I watched, knew how the movie was going to end and took a nap, it was dark and cool in the theater. I hadn't gone to a movie since A Star is Born came out with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. I feel like I'm kind of over going to see films at the cinema.
I used to love seeing movies i the theater, I'd sometimes go alone....but I'm with you anymore streaming is just fine.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
clean.jpg
clean.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The movie was pretty good. Just got back from seeing it with my girl. We took the bmw tonight