Chil-Fil-A's calls for volunteer slaves falls on deaf ears.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is why you lied and blamed the corporation in the thread title, right?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See what I mean? Aidsman doesn't really contribute anything other than insults and spamming what ever he sees on Democratic Underground or similar left wing hit sites. He is definitely the mirror image of Biggie.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
See what I mean? Aidsman doesn't really contribute anything other than I salts and spamming what ever he sees on Democratic Underground or similar left wing hit sights. He is definitely the mirror image of Biggie.
I will not back down to a pinhead like you, or the little gone guy. Keep being belligerent, and see where that gets you. It's a brand new day in The Forum. Wake up, and smell the Coffee.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See what I mean? Aidsman doesn't really contribute anything other than I salts and spamming what ever he sees on Democratic Underground or similar left wing hit sights. He is definitely the mirror image of Biggie.
I will not back down to a pinhead like you, or the little gone guy. Keep being belligerent, and see where that gets you. It's a brand new day in The Forum.

Engaging in a normal conversation is "backing down"?

See how you fucking are? You come in in such a negative and toxic mindset that everyone outside your belief system is an enemy.

Big posted to you the way he did because you just repetitively shit post and are incapable of civil discussion with people who do not share your views.

This unhinged post just shows that. You log in here everyday and chose this one sided "war".

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I will not back down to a pinhead like you, or the little gone guy. Keep being belligerent, and see where that gets you. It's a brand new day in The Forum.

Engaging in a normal conversation is "backing down"?

See how you fucking are? You come in in such a negative and toxic mindset that everyone outside your belief system is an enemy.

Big posted to you the way he did because you just repetitively shit post and are incapable of civil discussion with people who do not share your views.

This unhinged post just shows that. You log in here everyday and chose this one sided "war".
Going forward I would prefer if you address me with far fewer words, an indoor voice, and with less antagonism. Thank You.