China is breeding humanzees for organ transplants...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Evolution going backwards with this particular drop_kick!

images

Chopped.
The eye tattooing will be outlawed very soon. Too many people are going blind due to adverse reactions to particular inks. The unfortunate thing about these trends are that the people doing it are mental as anything. What happened to simply piercing one’s genitals for kicks?

images
I'll tell ya what happened: See, motherfuckers just like me kept saying tattoos were for sailors and whores and having tatts was a sign of you being a fukin dirtbag. Of course, everyone hopped on the tolerance train and "let people express themselves" "bullies are evil" "Tattoos are art and have meaning" etc, fuk all! Well, you always have these individuals who have to be on the bleeding edge of dirtbaggery and expressing their stupidity to be different and shit. The result? Well, along came the excessive tattoos and piercings to the point these cunts started to resemble tattood tackle boxes. Again, the new norm was hit and the need to be more degenerate than thou crowd felt neglected so trying to look like a fukin demon came into play.

This shit is painfully simple. WE FUKIN NEED TO KILL PEOPLE!!!. You wanna look like some scumbag piece of shit? Someone should randomly murder you and get away with it. I swear if I were a fukin judge and a murder case were brought before me where someone was accused of murdering the dude above for no fukin reason, I'd dismiss the case immediately upon seeing the picture. No fux given!

Now you can take THE EXACT same fukin scenario and plug the progression of faggotry into it and you wind up with the same result! These evil attention seeking whores have to be dealt with!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

images

Chopped.
The eye tattooing will be outlawed very soon. Too many people are going blind due to adverse reactions to particular inks. The unfortunate thing about these trends are that the people doing it are mental as anything. What happened to simply piercing one’s genitals for kicks?

images
I'll tell ya what happened: See, motherfuckers just like me kept saying tattoos were for sailors and whores and having tatts was a sign of you being a fukin dirtbag. Of course, everyone hopped on the tolerance train and "let people express themselves" "bullies are evil" "Tattoos are art and have meaning" etc, fuk all! Well, you always have these individuals who have to be on the bleeding edge of dirtbaggery and expressing their stupidity to be different and shit. The result? Well, along came the excessive tattoos and piercings to the point these cunts started to resemble tattood tackle boxes. Again, the new norm was hit and the need to be more degenerate than thou crowd felt neglected so trying to look like a fukin demon came into play.

This shit is painfully simple. WE FUKIN NEED TO KILL PEOPLE!!!. You wanna look like some scumbag piece of shit? Someone should randomly murder you and get away with it. I swear if I were a fukin judge and a murder case were brought before me where someone was accused of murdering the dude above for no fukin reason, I'd dismiss the case immediately upon seeing the picture. No fux given!

Now you can take THE EXACT same fukin scenario and plug the progression of faggotry into it and you wind up with the same result! These evil attention seeking whores have to be dealt with!

Sometimes I'm reading your posts and in my head i start reading you in Archie Bunkers voice lol.

And it works lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images

Chopped.

images

Sometimes I'm reading your posts and in my head i start reading you in Archie Bunkers voice lol.

And it works lol
Archie was right more times than he was wrong!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

images

Chopped.

images

And it works lol
Archie was right more times than he was wrong!

I always felt like that show was low key leftist propaganda.

Which is probably why cancel culture hasnt had too much a fit over it.