8sqylm.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m really pleased she was elected. I think I’ll visit Mexico City in the fall

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Mexico's first female and Jewish president.

It will be interesting to watch this play out.

"Only" female and Jewish Prez, correct grammar matters.

@Adam Hitler Well looks like Mexico has been Zogged, I forgot what cartel was bankrolling her former boss but either Mexico collapses or the Military takes over.

Best you stay away from Fajitas now, they probably stuffed full of foreskins.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Adam Hitler Well looks like Mexico has been Zogged, I forgot what cartel was bankrolling her former boss but either Mexico collapses or the Military takes over.

Where is the grammar mistake I made? Point it out.

Are you predicting that Mexico will never again have a Jewish female as President?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

Best you stay away from Fajitas now, they* probably stuffed full of foreskins.
They're* you grammar retard!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

There was a hilarious photo of her on pol the other day, wish I'd saved it... she's literally the bad posture, hunched back, hand rubbing, merchant(ina) stereotype.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
they probably stuffed full of foreskins.

They're* you grammar retard!
Not necessarily. Could be he meant "..they probably stuffed em full of foreskins. (see..just forgot the "em" there)
...better not rush to contusions.

PS: The real question here is:
.Who are THEY?
The Mex Deep State, the Cartels, The Illuminati, tehBuildaBerders? (Probably tehBuildaFajitas in ol Mejeco)
THAT's the mystery.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not necessarily. Could be he meant "..they probably stuffed em full of foreskins. (see..just forgot the "em" there)
...better not rush to contusions.

PS: The real question here is:
.Who are THEY?
The Mex Deep State, the Cartels, The Illuminati, tehBuildaBerders? (Probably tehBuildaFajitas in ol Mejeco)
THAT's the mystery.

Fajitas aren't Mexican. They're Texan.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Same thing...LoLz

Oh not, but that's not true. They are different, even if one descended from the other. They actually don't know how to make fajitas properly almost anywhere outside of Texas, including Mexico.

Mexicans have pejoratives they use towards those of us of the heritage, especially those that don't speak Spanish. Vice-versa.

I really do recommend that people read Freud's concept of the Narcissism of Small Differences. It's illuminating.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh not, but that's not true. They are different, even if one descended from the other. They actually don't know how to make fajitas properly almost anywhere outside of Texas, including Mexico.

Mexicans have pejoratives they use towards those of us of the heritage, especially those that don't speak Spanish. Vice-versa.

I really do recommend that people read Freud's concept of the Narcissism of Small Differences. It's illuminating.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
A guy I knew years ago worked in Texas not far from the border he said the Hispanics that worked with him, some of them probably illegal, hated the newer illegals and would beat them up to keep them from stealing their jobs.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't try to argue with the authority of Mexican ANYTHING. She knows and she'll tell you.

Who else here can fill that role?

I don't know everything about being Mexican, but damn if I don't know more than all of you except maybe Ana.

She also left and hasn't returned in a while. I really wonder why? (Not really, I can probably make a good guess).

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A guy I knew years ago worked in Texas not far from the border he said the Hispanics that worked with him, some of them probably illegal, hated the newer illegals and would beat them up to keep them from stealing their jobs.

I don't doubt it at all.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Who else here can fill that role?

I don't know everything about being Mexican, but damn if I don't know more than all of you except maybe Ana.

She also left and hasn't returned in a while. I really wonder why? (Not really, I can probably make a good guess).
I think someone is just having a bad day.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well there's no reason why you shouldn't offer your opinion on the inbreds, we have English chavs telling us Mericans about our politics.

Well, they're backwards and insular, but I'm sure some are very fine people. :Happy5:

They do have some tunes I really do like a great deal.