CNN Israel-Gaza coverage

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
"If we don't let Israelis kill Palestinians over there, we'd have to kill them here" The Dubya Administration

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It happens , again Canada can only view media we are allowed to see and has to be approved by our government.. this is a bigger issue, they want to dupe and hide stories from their people next will be internet blackouts.. media is just propaganda here

Wait for the electro magnetic pulse it'll be a game changer

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It happens , again Canada can only view media we are allowed to see and has to be approved by our government.. this is a bigger issue, they want to dupe and hide stories from their people next will be internet .. media is just propaganda here everywhere

Pretty close...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That would certainly explain why Adam Aryan is circumcised.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Like white cucks apologizing for being white in 2020..........sad sacks them be!

Trust me.......its great to be white!

I pay my own way
I buy my own food
I have the opportunity to help others, even tho they hate me.

Need I go on?

TAP

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Its Ok to be a Jew.........even better when you are not a Jewish woman begging to be killed to put an end to the gang raping on October 7 2023 by Hamas.

Close you eyes ladies.....imagine the horror as your guts are torn out......leaving you damaged.

#Metoo

You fucking pieces of shit!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Ladies……..do you believe your Israeli sisters like you believe Jean E Carrol?
I mean……..she / they must believed right?

I would think your Israeli Sisters would remember being almost raped to death on October 7 2023 ……than being touched in an apartment store decades ago ……..no?