Concealing death toll in Gaza

Admin.

You better hope I don't make it back.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I miss the Great Old Days when Walter Cronkite would deliver unto us the body count in Vietnam "This week in Nam we kilt 3200 slant eyed commie gooks, and in the Cam Ranh Bay a young Sailor cut his finger peeling potatoes."

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The Ministry of Health is the only official entity tracking the death toll in Gaza; its figures have been cited broadly, including by the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
governments. Over the last eight months, Israel has killed at least 37,765 people and injured another 86,429, according to the ministry’s latest figures. These numbers are likely an undercount due to the decimated medical infrastructure, killed medical workers, and thousands feared trapped under the rubble in Gaza.

“It’s despicable but not shocking that 62 Democrats joined Republicans to refute the Gaza death toll,” one Democratic staffer told The Intercept. “Democratic leadership should be ashamed for refusing to take a stand and call out the blatant anti-Palestinian racism and genocide denial in our party.”

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Filthy jew is not an empty sentiment
Shoulder to shoulder with a shithole that can’t protect children going to school smh Biden the kid killing retard for that fact alone I hope TrumpF crushes him, not really tho because TrumpF is a kid killer AND toucher.