Congress Cons Setting New Standard for Bottom of the Barrel

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Marjorie Neanderthal Greene calls out fellow conservative for not being Islamophobic. Curses....

• The House GOP conference devolved into Twitter chaos on Tuesday morning.
  • Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene called Rep. Nancy Mace "trash" for condemning Islamophobia from Rep. Lauren Boebert.
  • Mace used three emojis to call Taylor Greene "batshit crazy," with other members also chiming in.
House GOP members descended into an intraparty Twitter mêlée on Tuesday morning, sparked by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene excoriating her colleague Rep. Nancy Mace as "trash in the GOP conference" and pushing Islamophobic stereotypes by accusing the South Carolina lawmaker of being "gal pals" with the "Jihad Squad."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Marjorie Neanderthal Greene calls out fellow conservative for not being Islamophobic. Curses....

• Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene called Rep. Nancy Mace "trash" for condemning Islamophobia from Rep. Lauren Boebert.
  • Mace used three emojis to call Taylor Greene "batshit crazy," with other members also chiming in.
House GOP members descended into an intraparty Twitter mêlée on Tuesday morning, sparked by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene excoriating her colleague Rep. Nancy Mace as "trash in the GOP conference" and pushing Islamophobic stereotypes by accusing the South Carolina lawmaker of being "gal pals" with the "Jihad Squad."

It's as if Duhv was in Congress...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I LOVE THAT GAL!!!!! WOOT!!!! 5 STARS!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can you picture MTG having a conversation with William Buckley?
I'm sure he would be horrified by the complete lack of intellectualism in the modern conservative.
. They are just reactionary animals.
Nope, he'd fukin tell you cunts:
Buckley: Now listen, you queer, stop calling me
a crypto-Nazi…
Smith: Let’s stop… Let’s…
Buckley: …or I’ll sock you in the goddamn
face…
Vidal: Oh, Bill, you’re so extraordinary!
Smith: Gentlemen, let’s stop calling names…
Buckley: …and you’ll stay plastered.

KA-POWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure he would be horrified by the complete lack of intellectualism in the modern conservative.
a crypto-Nazi…
face…

KA-POWN3D!

Did you see Gore Vidal smile like the cat that swallowed the canary? That moment was seen, at that time, as the time Buckley lost to Vidal since he melted down.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm sure that just like the Jesus you hate, everything he stood for is in line with all YOUR biases.

I'm sure Orwell would approve of YOUR team's propaganda campaign, Orwellian double speak, state sanctioned street violence and irrational hatred and lies about other political parties.

I'm sure Hs Orwell is totally opposed to individual rights and freedumbs and wants people to just shut up and do what the government says and listen to the Ministry of Truth.

Same with EVERYONE including this Buckley.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
a crypto-Nazi…
face…

KA-POWN3D!

Did you see Gore Vidal smile like the cat that swallowed the canary? That moment was seen, at that time, as the time Buckley lost to Vidal since he melted down.
Rush used to play that clip all the time. We all loved it! Best of all, we got to live it via Saint Trump!!!!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
264880102_295868925918447_6174569081121557696_n.jpg

Needs mor gunz

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It's as if Duhv was in Congress...
Imagine your fat ass in congress? They'd need two seats and a way to translate your ranting gibberish into something that resembles English

Plus, takeout orders would fucking skyrocket