Congress passes Anti-Lynching Law, Conservatives bemoan the loss of legitimate political discourse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like they word this as if lynching was legal before they passed this.

Good thing conservatives passed that civil rights act a long time ago. Not sure where conservatives are "bemoaning" anything here. Ridiculous.

So how about that recent thing about accusing other people of shit that isnt true? You wanna dish that out but whine if it's done back as usual?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Good thing conservatives passed that civil rights act a long time ago. Not sure where conservatives are "bemoaning" anything here. Ridiculous.

So how about that recent thing about accusing other people of shit that isnt true? You wanna dish that out but whine if it's done back as usual?
I could have sworn John F. Kennedy had been a Democrat?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I could have sworn John F. Kennedy had been a Democrat?

And? What does that have to do with anything I said?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Kennedy would likely be treated like Tulsi Gabbart today.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why, I was just gonna go out and lynch me sum niggers and burn em in front of the state police next weekend!!! How disappointing!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why, I was just gonna go out and lynch me sum niggers and burn em in front of the state police next weekend!!! How disappointing!

There goes the weekend!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There goes the weekend!
I gotta back up plan. I'm gonna be a woman for the weekend and shame some SJW bitch into accommodating my female penis or else!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There goes the weekend!
I gotta back up plan. I'm gonna be a woman for the weekend and shame some SJW bitch into accommodating my female penis or else!!!!

May as well. Leftist women are supporting our rights being taken and leaving women and girls exceptionally vulnerable to predators and ignoring it when rapes and attacks happen.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

There goes the weekend!

May as well. Leftist women are supporting our rights being taken and leaving women and girls exceptionally vulnerable to predators and ignoring it when rapes and attacks happen.
Would you knock it off, we have all heard the same screed more than enough times.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There goes the weekend!

Would you knock it off, we have all heard the same screed more than enough times.

And I'm never going to stop

You may not give a fuck if my daughters get attacked in a space meant for them but I sure the fuck do.

How can you call it a "screed"? Are you really just devoid of empathy?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There goes the weekend!

Dove, you are completely full of shit on this. You are just blowing smoke out your ass, based on paranoia coupled with zero evidence of any such thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There goes the weekend!

Dove, you are completely full of shit on this. You are just blowing smoke out your ass, based on paranoia coupled with zero evidence of any such thing.

I've literally posted several cases of women being raped and attacked by men accessing womens spaces by self identifying as women.

You think my stance is some "right wing" thing so you are dismissing it based on that and not actually looking at anything. You are taking a very partisan approach to this and just ignoring things that are happening.

Do you understand this bill passed allows any man whatsoever so say he is woman and access everything for women?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Go Trudy style blackface aswell and ol' Lotty is guaranteed to spread em, (while her hubby watches) for the sake of tolerance and diversity. LOL

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do I have time to lynch sum niggers before this goes into effect? I'd hate to waste all these lynching supplies I just bought!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
That'll make you a nice sammy for lunch, Loktard.

I don't need to ignore you, I just skim over yer posts except when I wanna talk cars or guns. At least yer worth talking to on SOME topics, unlike most of yer pals.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That'll make you a nice sammy for lunch, Loktard.

I don't need to ignore you, I just skim over yer posts except when I wanna talk cars or guns. At least yer worth talking to on SOME topics, unlike most of yer pals.
LOL! 10-4!