Cons vs Cons vs Cons

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

MyPillow guy Mike Lindell gets canceled in Newsmax interview

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell appeared on Newsmax Tuesday afternoon for an interview about being kicked off Twitter. What followed, to paraphrase the tagline for Lindell’s company, cannot be advertised as the “most comfortable” interview you’ll ever watch.

Lindell, a self-made entrepreneur who has managed to position himself as a surrogate for former President Donald Trump’s attempts to overthrow the results of the election, hijacked the interview on the upstart conservative network to push his debunked conspiracy theories about the Dominion voting machines used in a number of states. Asked Tuesday about Twitter canceling his account, he began his answer:

“Well, first mine was taken down because we have all the election problem with these Dominion machines, we have 100 percent proof and then I, when they took it down—”

He was interrupted by Newsmax host Bob Sellers, who appeared to be reading from a prepared statement disavowing Lindell’s claims.

“Mike? Mike? Mike, thank you very much. Mike, Mike, you’re talking about machines that we at Newsmax have not been able to verify any of those kinds of allegations,” Sellers said as Lindell continued to make his case. “We just want to let people know that there’s nothing substantive that we’ve seen, and let me read you something there — while there [was] some clear evidence of some cases of vote fraud and election irregularities, the election results in every state were certified, and Newsmax accepts the results as legal and final. The courts have also supported that view.”

..and yet there are MY Pillow Guy types still among us

Shall I name them or can you name them yourselves?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does Warren know the issues with Dominion were "debunked"?

Because she was pretty concerned.

Keep swallowing that corporate load, HollowB!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OOOoooo, I needz fetch my ankle towel
..gummers be here. :LOL2:
Examining the comment, the team could find no further evidence as to what "gummers" were abound, but set up cameras in hopes it alluded to the mythical "fluffers" and "poofters" that many tales spoke of

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Examining the comment, the team could find no further evidence as to what "gummers" were abound, but set up cameras in hopes it alluded to the mythical "fluffers" and "poofters" that many tales spoke of

He is talking about his roommates on his advanced dementia unit.

He just forgot to say that out loud and posted it here instead.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He is talking about his roommates on his advanced dementia unit.

He just forgot to say that out loud and posted it here instead.
I had High Hopes of Hershey Highwaymen.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
sign...

this is like torching a turtle with a magnifying glass and some sunlight.

Drop dead already you obnoxiously dull buffoon.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Well - to answer my own question
. dullards Duhv and Bigly are on Pillow Guy's side
I know this because they admit to being QAnon followers who believe
.THE AHLECSHUN WUZ STOLIN
and
.they are fast asleep
. .many divorced from waking reality.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^ this is what happens when you let a lobotomized hyena have access to a computer

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
this is what happens when you let a lobotomized hyena have access to a computer
You certainly are.

groucho_marx.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Of all the old people who died of COVID in liberal run shitholes ^^ this tard makes it past the reaper. :facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm buying pillows for everyone I know direct from Lindell's site. Prolly spend $600 or more.