Cop outside his jurisdiction gets owned...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"I am traveling..." Automatic giveaway that you are dealing with a retarded "sovereign citizen" who does nothing but babble lies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"I am traveling..." Automatic giveaway that you are dealing with a retarded "sovereign citizen" who does nothing but babble lies.

Hahahaha I cant stand those idiots. I'm way more libertarian than anything BUT these people are complete morons. And like you said.....liars.

Ever watch Soviergn citizen bingo?

These Jack asses are more like Muppets than rational people lol

Like I love watching these people scream "I do not consent" and cry as their windows get blasted out and they get their asses kicked.....I can't help it. It's hilarious and satisfying lol

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
All that video is staged BS,get a clue!

206-300x300-Front-Color-NA.jpg

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hahahaha I cant stand those idiots. I'm way more libertarian than anything BUT these people are complete morons. And like you said.....liars.

Like I love watching these people scream "I do not consent" and cry as their windows get blasted out and they get their asses kicked.....I can't help it. It's hilarious and satisfying lol

:Pissed:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The minute I hear someone saying "where's the corpus delecte" I wanna see police brutality lol.

I know I know. I'll go lay down lol.

Did you see that poor cop standing outside that window while that wack job tried to pray him away? I felt that lol you just KNOW he was wondering wtf he is doing with his life haha.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The minute I hear someone saying "where's the corpus delecte" I wanna see police brutality lol.

Did you see that poor cop standing outside that window while that wack job tried to pray him away? I felt that lol you just KNOW he was wondering wtf he is doing with his life haha.

The maritime law angle does have some validity.

In the rush to legitimise what laws they wanted, the State relied on assumptions.

Ie. Why was horseback travel unregulated but motor vehicle travel required plates (flags) and licences...commercial laws?

They turned the roads into the high seas.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The maritime law angle does have some validity.

In the rush to legitimise what laws they wanted, the State relied on assumptions.

Ie. Why was horseback travel unregulated but motor vehicle travel required plates (flags) and licences...commercial laws?

They turned the roads into the high seas.

There are definately conversations to be had here. Rational and thoughtful ones.

But most of the time these "sovereign citizens" are actively looking for confrontation, being extremely rude and confrontational and going for more of a power struggle than any sort of....well anything.

That's what grates my nerves with these guys. There is really no need to put a "private plate" on a car KNOWING you will likely get pulled over, and than yelling all this info rudely at a cop who really just wants ID, issue the citation and be on his way.

Cops are not judges or legislators. Plus with that sort of bizarre behaviour they are putting themselves and the officer into an unessesary escalation.

This just sabotages more than it works towards anything positive.

Now here.....this was absolutely bullshit, these cops WAY overstepped. I cant find the video, but police were responding for a wellness check. I guess this womans neighbors called because she was fighting with her boyfriend ....some stupid shit.

They get there and the woman says everything is fine. He isnt there. Shes fine and doesnt want to talk. They kept bothering her, ended up cuffing her, checking her apartment. ...it was insane. They threw her down. It was bad. Total violation of her rights.

I gotta find that vid....it really pissed me off. They kept yelling at her asking if she was okay and if she needed medical assistance and THEY were the ones hurting and distressing her.

The thought that my house could get a bit loud(and it does....we are sometimes pretty loud) and neighbors would call cops and they would show up to check my wellness and toss me around my deck like a ragdoll and then keep yelling at me asking if I need an ambulance yet just rubs me all kinds of wrong lol.

I was expecting them to just punch her in the face or head butt her and ask her if shes ready for a medic yet lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sovereign citizen concerns have their place and while cops aren't meant to be a judge, their discretionary powers and qualified immunity function as a judge role in the field.

Take for instance civil asset forfeiture. No proof required to seize a person's assets and no likelihood of being able to get them returned.