Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Ground Level - Drama Free
[NEWS]
Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Reggie_Essent" data-source="post: 1626941" data-attributes="member: 1186"><p>Sexual activity between more than two persons is defined as "group sex" on most porno sites. We should ask Alticus.</p><p></p><p>That last sentence before the link. We only have her word for it now that any of the sexual activity was non-consentual. That's why she's taking the crap shoot of a civil trial. She smells money.</p><p></p><p>I agree that parents need to do better. But I'm not quite sure that any of these boys should pay her anything, much less the school, fraternity and some bar down the street.</p><p>I'm smelling sleazy lawyers doing sleazy lawyering.</p><p></p><p></p><p>It has not been established that this woman was raped. Exploitation might have a leg. I suspect we'll be seeing all kinds of raging debates about Frat Boy "culture" and such. Clearly, the hope of the sleazy lawyers is to generate viral content to turn the case into a circus. The case should be thrown out for lack of standing.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Reggie_Essent, post: 1626941, member: 1186"] Sexual activity between more than two persons is defined as "group sex" on most porno sites. We should ask Alticus. That last sentence before the link. We only have her word for it now that any of the sexual activity was non-consentual. That's why she's taking the crap shoot of a civil trial. She smells money. I agree that parents need to do better. But I'm not quite sure that any of these boys should pay her anything, much less the school, fraternity and some bar down the street. I'm smelling sleazy lawyers doing sleazy lawyering. It has not been established that this woman was raped. Exploitation might have a leg. I suspect we'll be seeing all kinds of raging debates about Frat Boy "culture" and such. Clearly, the hope of the sleazy lawyers is to generate viral content to turn the case into a circus. The case should be thrown out for lack of standing. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Ground Level - Drama Free
[NEWS]
Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.