Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Ground Level - Drama Free
[NEWS]
Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Iggy McLulz" data-source="post: 1626943" data-attributes="member: 82"><p>It's not group sex if it's specifically a threesome imo.</p><p>Alticus is a fucking predator. I don't know much about porn; I'm not a fan, really.</p><p>Her word matters until it's proven she's just a greedy ho. I feel that, from the current info, she's a victim of sexual assault and exploitation. We can even go Joe Paterno on the guys in the chat, 1 out of 57 spoke up. Everyone should be held accountable, then by that logic.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Iggy McLulz, post: 1626943, member: 82"] It's not group sex if it's specifically a threesome imo. Alticus is a fucking predator. I don't know much about porn; I'm not a fan, really. Her word matters until it's proven she's just a greedy ho. I feel that, from the current info, she's a victim of sexual assault and exploitation. We can even go Joe Paterno on the guys in the chat, 1 out of 57 spoke up. Everyone should be held accountable, then by that logic. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Ground Level - Drama Free
[NEWS]
Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.