Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Ground Level - Drama Free
[NEWS]
Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Holliday 3000" data-source="post: 1627044" data-attributes="member: 16654"><p>You know, I will say I'm not particularly familiar with the case, not meaning to get into that but,</p><p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0)">.</span> are these poor kids from the wrong side of the track?</p><p>They are privileged preppy dooshbags who think they are above law, better than others,</p><p>entitled to their bad behavior.</p><p>Maybe that's what their parents taught them.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Holliday 3000, post: 1627044, member: 16654"] You know, I will say I'm not particularly familiar with the case, not meaning to get into that but, [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)].[/COLOR] are these poor kids from the wrong side of the track? They are privileged preppy dooshbags who think they are above law, better than others, entitled to their bad behavior. Maybe that's what their parents taught them. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Ground Level - Drama Free
[NEWS]
Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.