Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Ground Level - Drama Free
[NEWS]
Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Reggie_Essent" data-source="post: 1627185" data-attributes="member: 1186"><p>Hollywood? Really Holliday? </p><p></p><p>As I predicted to Iggy above, now the debate rages about "Frat Boy Culture" and "systems of White Privilege and Power." I should have made a bet on Kalshi.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Reggie_Essent, post: 1627185, member: 1186"] Hollywood? Really Holliday? As I predicted to Iggy above, now the debate rages about "Frat Boy Culture" and "systems of White Privilege and Power." I should have made a bet on Kalshi. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Ground Level - Drama Free
[NEWS]
Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.