Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Ground Level - Drama Free
[NEWS]
Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Reggie_Essent" data-source="post: 1627565" data-attributes="member: 1186"><p>Are you pretending to be offended because I said "you people" in reference to you Leftist America Hating Shitbags? And no one fails to notice you dodge the most simple of debate questions because you know I am always right, correct and true, and you Lefties hate that.</p><p></p><p>And you of all people shouldn't talk about rationality</p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes, we know, Marty.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Reggie_Essent, post: 1627565, member: 1186"] Are you pretending to be offended because I said "you people" in reference to you Leftist America Hating Shitbags? And no one fails to notice you dodge the most simple of debate questions because you know I am always right, correct and true, and you Lefties hate that. And you of all people shouldn't talk about rationality Yes, we know, Marty. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Ground Level - Drama Free
[NEWS]
Cornell7 A College Rape Case Has Ignited the Country. Let’s Talk About What We’re Actually Talking About Here.