Could Biden's pledge to defend Taiwan lead to another Pandemic?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...is this what China is warning the USA about?

....if you thought COVID was bad, wait'll ya see what else they have hidden up their sleeves in the labs, eh ?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....if you thought COVID was bad, wait'll ya see what else they have hidden up their sleeves in the labs, eh ?

Maybe we should ship a buncha Cucknadians like you and X over there to suck Chinas bawlz fer us, ehh josephine?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe we should ship a buncha Cucknadians like you and X over there to suck Chinas bawlz fer us, ehh josephine?

...well why don't you go @Lokmar?

Your country the USA, has one of the largest & mightiest army in the world.

And when you were young, you had ample opportunity to join and serve your country when they needed you.

How about Iraq? Why didn't you go then? Or Afghanistan? Or numerous wars in the Middle East @Lokmar? That's very un-American of you.

On the other hand, my country Canada was at peace, didn't go to war against anyone.

Actually the Canadian army was turning away volunteers so they only selectted those who wanted to be true professional soldiers.

So I couldn't sign up easily even if I wanted to.

But you? You had all the time in the world to join and sign up with the United States Army...the most powerful army in the world....Lokmeer

Therefore unlike me, you don't have an excuse...Bud!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...well why don't you go @Lokmar?

Your country the USA, has one of the largest & mightiest army in the world.

And when you were young, you had ample opportunity to join and serve your country when they needed you.

How about Iraq? Why didn't you go then? Or Afghanistan? Or numerous wars in the Middle East @Lokmar? That's very un-American of you.

On the other hand, my country Canada was at peace, didn't go to war against anyone.

Actually the Canadian army was turning away volunteers so they only selectted those who wanted to be true professional soldiers.

So I couldn't sign up easily even if I wanted to.

But you? You had all the time in the world to join and sign up with the United States Army...the most powerful army in the world....Lokmeer

Therefore unlike me, you don't have an excuse...Bud!

IDGAF what China does josephine. You brought it up. Go suck some chank bawlz!!!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
This may surprise some of you that think you know me, but I do hope MTG is reelected she is the only member of Congress with the chutzpah to tackle the Jewish Space Laser menace.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This may surprise some of you that think you know me, but I do hope MTG is reelected she is the only member of Congress with the chutzpah to tackle the Jewish Space Laser menace.
Your hope dont mean shit cause she's got that shit locked up!