Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, the US is on a solid trajectory toward 1,000,000 covid deaths. COngrats on being number 1 again!
At least bernie the loon got cheated TWICE! PWN3D!
In an election, someone wins and someone loses it has always been this way, sorry you skipped class the day they taught that.
And quite often, libs stuff ballot boxes with fake votes.
STFU, you should be ashamed of yourself a man of your age, spouting the same made up bullshit that has been disproven countless times, unless you really are a total retard, in which case carry on and may god bless you.

He's an idiot. Expect nothing but idiocy out of him.
^^^ Dumb bitch is DUMB!
How many times did you fire off your big gun today, Rambo?
Which one, dumb ass? I have a bunch.
I believe I distinctly said "The Big One" Is that confusing to you?
What part of "I have a bunch" dont you understand, semen aidsman?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
""Misinformation killed my cousin," Vibandor Hayes said. "She is a smart young woman, she always has been. I feel like if she was able to look at things from another perspective and that if she had all the information at her hand, that she would have eventually not hesitated for so long.""

Right so this article is saying individuals are not responsible for themselves and that taking medical advice or getting info from the internet/media and politicains instead of consulting a doctor(which all these media sources need to be telling viewers to do, btw) isnt the problem.

Nope. The PROBLEM is that bad information exists. We need have crews of partisan cronies making sure all the information on internet platforms is correct and censoring all that bad info. All that bad RIGHT wing info. Because leftwing sources can misinform all day. (The vaccine will end the pandemic) <----fucking bad info.

The bottom line is, everyone should scrutinize and disregard any claims made about health and medical treatments from media and politicains and anything that isnt their own doctors.

Make a list of concerns, go to a doctor and ask questions so a real professional can address them.

Would we have this touching article if the main objective wasnt an apologetic for censorship? Because this is the main point. They are using a dead body to build an argument for censorship(misinfo is KILLING people!!").

If this girl died from an adverse event from the vaccine, the sources this source calls misinfo would be talking about it.

If this girl died from Covid complications after religiously doing everything dems/progs deem nessesary(masks, vaccines).....would we have this article? Probably not.

So many people still getting ill and deathly ill and who have passed away who "did everything". But God forbid any honest dialog occurs.

If the info isnt ammo in the partisan war, it's just not worth discussing.

The REAL lesson here that applies to this? Dont trust media/politicains or rando source online with information critical to your health. Take personal responsibility over yourself and go to an actual doctor. Not a fucking democrat on the internet who thinks they know teh sciences. OR some right wing counter culture source that is pushing another narrative.

You ALWAYS know who liars are when they start pushing for censorship instead of bringing the bad info forward and countering it with GOOD info and informing people to talk to thier DOCTORS. This is an agenda war - not an info war.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, the US is on a solid trajectory toward 1,000,000 covid deaths. COngrats on being number 1 again!
In an election, someone wins and someone loses it has always been this way, sorry you skipped class the day they taught that.
STFU, you should be ashamed of yourself a man of your age, spouting the same made up bullshit that has been disproven countless times, unless you really are a total retard, in which case carry on and may god bless you.

^^^ Dumb bitch is DUMB!
Take a deep breath and relax, are all of your guns the exact same size? Or are some bigger and some smaller?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
243357555_390197419463687_4078290816515551537_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

^^^ Dumb bitch is DUMB!
Take a deep breath and relax, are all of your guns the exact same size? Or are some bigger and some smaller?
Im sure they'd all fit up your ass, faggit. At the same time too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1633412547278.jpg

It's old but it's still the same. Compared to our total population.

It's not a bunch of perfectly healthy people all ending up dying on vents.