Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Dear..
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="YZbecauseXwastaken" data-source="post: 1626244"><p>Hey light of my life [USER=537]@Flynn[/USER] its been awhile lol..</p><p></p><p>If you want to know all about [USER=1909]@Alticus[/USER] read this <a href="https://bastardfactory.net/threads/this-was-the-username-i-had-on-goregrish-and-deathaddict.20090/" target="_blank">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/this-was-the-username-i-had-on-goregrish-and-deathaddict.20090/</a> and sign up to goregrish read through the FLH section, get buddy buddy with some ask about IVAN DRAGO, THW CHRIST.. nigga has been lying trolling for almost 20 years there. How do I know...? do ask sillly questions. This whole passive aggressive boring stalking threat maker is so him as a person. Loser in every sense and never had a life ever. Its all an act. The worst actor.</p><p></p><p>I miss you but gotta stay on top of my problem and not afflict inflict you with any more pain than I have.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="YZbecauseXwastaken, post: 1626244"] Hey light of my life [USER=537]@Flynn[/USER] its been awhile lol.. If you want to know all about [USER=1909]@Alticus[/USER] read this [URL]https://bastardfactory.net/threads/this-was-the-username-i-had-on-goregrish-and-deathaddict.20090/[/URL] and sign up to goregrish read through the FLH section, get buddy buddy with some ask about IVAN DRAGO, THW CHRIST.. nigga has been lying trolling for almost 20 years there. How do I know...? do ask sillly questions. This whole passive aggressive boring stalking threat maker is so him as a person. Loser in every sense and never had a life ever. Its all an act. The worst actor. I miss you but gotta stay on top of my problem and not afflict inflict you with any more pain than I have. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Dear..