Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Dear..
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Scaredlittletwelveyearoldgirl" data-source="post: 1626333"><p>When I was 10 I went fishing with my Daddy, we meet Holliday fishing too, he and Daddy had some beers, Daddy passed out, and Holliday decided I was the juicy wet fish to catch and eat. He raped me and cried and cried but Daddy wouldn't wake up. I was bruised bloodied up.. and Daddy never woke up again.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Scaredlittletwelveyearoldgirl, post: 1626333"] When I was 10 I went fishing with my Daddy, we meet Holliday fishing too, he and Daddy had some beers, Daddy passed out, and Holliday decided I was the juicy wet fish to catch and eat. He raped me and cried and cried but Daddy wouldn't wake up. I was bruised bloodied up.. and Daddy never woke up again. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Dear..