Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Dear..
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="YZbecauseXwastaken" data-source="post: 1626490"><p>All this fucking bullshit above. My wife is more real than most on here and online. PERIOD.</p><p>But [USER=537]@Flynn[/USER] I ditched the retreat and getting help. A buddy was like here have some and I had a few or more swigs of it whisky in the back of one of the buildings were I was. So sorry to disappoint you Karly</p><p>I got shit to figure out but I will be coming home to you. Its my home too.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="YZbecauseXwastaken, post: 1626490"] All this fucking bullshit above. My wife is more real than most on here and online. PERIOD. But [USER=537]@Flynn[/USER] I ditched the retreat and getting help. A buddy was like here have some and I had a few or more swigs of it whisky in the back of one of the buildings were I was. So sorry to disappoint you Karly I got shit to figure out but I will be coming home to you. Its my home too. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Dear..