Democrat Cuomo lied about how many people he murdered by at least half.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I remember some fat slob saying he was a war time President and that he would defeat the rona in 2 weeks. Instead all he left was the typical Trump clusterfuck.
We also remember BIden saying he had a plan and would defeat the rona and all we got was doom and gloom and a recommendation to wear two masks

Piss off you mentally incompetent wanker

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, you think Cuomo's BS makes him a murderer, but Trump's BS does not make HIM one?

Hypocrisy alert.
tenor.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember some fat slob saying he was a war time President and that he would defeat the rona in 2 weeks. Instead all he left was the typical Trump clusterfuck.
We also remember BIden saying he had a plan and would defeat the rona and all we got was doom and gloom and a recommendation to wear two masks

All we GOT? SO, you gave Trump a full year and you give Biden one week?

tenor.gif

Unparalleled hypocrisy alert.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Does this stupid cunt not realize biden was promising the fukin moon since BEFORE election day?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, you think Cuomo's BS makes him a murderer, but Trump's BS does not make HIM one?

Hypocrisy alert.
tenor.gif

Cuomo literally ordered infected people to be put in beds next to the highest risk elderly people with medical complications. Yes, that was out right murder of hundreds of thousands of people. Tell me what you wrongly imagine Trump did which comes any where close to such a direct crime.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

tenor.gif

In a week the guy gave up and literally said there was nothing we could do.

After pointing his finger at trump for months claiming he could do better

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

Link?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hypocrisy alert.
tenor.gif

Cuomo literally ordered infected people to be put in beds next to the highest risk elderly people with medical complications. Yes, that was out right murder of hundreds of thousands of people. Tell me what you wrongly imagine Trump did which comes any where close to such a direct crime.
Oh you gonna be waiting a long time for a solid answer to that one

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuktard cuohomo even had the BALLZ to airclaim NY's numbers of nursing home deaths were only 28% while the national average was 31%!!!!! :Sad: This was AFTER we learned he falsified the numbers and under reported by 1/2!!!!!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Link?

Do you live under a rock? How could you have missed that story?