Dennis Prager has Covid

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd like to send them both to Cuba, honestly.

They are both so full of shit they would do better as strippers.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He says he got it on purpose in order to develop immunity. Any bets on whether he will be another anti-vaxx radio guy to die of Covid?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's kind of sickening the way you people rejoice at the thought of people you hate dying.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
I dunno old friend

To be fair. If Admin or anyone he cares about died a terrible death tomorrow I'd fucking post maybe 6 or 7 laughing emojis on any post mentioning it. And the more upset he got the more graphic and debased I'd get with the commentary ridiculing it

and I'd actually mean it to

so let them hate cause in my mind the feeling is fucking mutual

Meh. I just point it out because it's a "trend" I' can't help but notice.

Truth be told, I'd laugh like hell if AOC got gang raped by a pack of Latin Kings if she was walking about in her congressional ghetto district one night. Hopefully, there'd be some video.

If that happened, she would actually have authority when she used rape survivors in her partisan "speeches".

I'm so fucking sick of her using some rape survivor status as a weapon or as leftists say(and deny later).....for POINTS.

"Rape survivors dont think about being pregnant until it's been like 30 weeks so we need abortion until the cell clump is 5 years old".

Bitch all I thought about was "omg what if I'm pregnant or what if I have aids. What if its both" morning noon and night. That stupid cunt claims otherwise.....and uses her "rape story" to nullify everyone else's so she can influence politics.

Jesus Christ, Dove. Settle down.

You use your "abortion story" to justify nullifying other women's rights. Does that make you also a "stupid cunt"? Holy crap, woman. Take the plank out of your eye.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He says he got it on purpose in order to develop immunity. Any bets on whether he will be another anti-vaxx radio guy to die of Covid?

It's kind of sickening the way you people rejoice at the thought of people you hate dying.

I dunno old friend

To be fair. If Admin or anyone he cares about died a terrible death tomorrow I'd fucking post maybe 6 or 7 laughing emojis on any post mentioning it. And the more upset he got the more graphic and debased I'd get with the commentary ridiculing it

Truth be told, I'd laugh like hell if AOC got gang raped by a pack of Latin Kings if she was walking about in her congressional ghetto district one night. Hopefully, there'd be some video.

If that happened, she would actually have authority when she used rape survivors in her partisan "speeches".

I'm so fucking sick of her using some rape survivor status as a weapon or as leftists say(and deny later).....for POINTS.

"Rape survivors dont think about being pregnant until it's been like 30 weeks so we need abortion until the cell clump is 5 years old".

Bitch all I thought about was "omg what if I'm pregnant or what if I have aids. What if its both" morning noon and night. That stupid cunt claims otherwise.....and uses her "rape story" to nullify everyone else's so she can influence politics.

You use your "abortion story" to justify nullifying other women's rights. Does that make you also a "stupid cunt"? Holy crap, woman. Take the plank out of your eye.
Maybe you clowns would like to make this deal:
You can abort up to 9 years old IF we can have rape on demand. :WTF6:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dunno old friend

Yeah. Because aborting at 12 weeks in utero IS the equivalent of killing a living, breathing child who has been known and loved for years. But I would think it WOULD be the same to you cons, because you are fine with letting poverty stricken kids die.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dunno old friend

Yeah. Because aborting at 12 weeks in utero IS the equivalent of killing a living, breathing child who has been known and loved for years. But I would think it WOULD be the same to you cons, because you are fine with letting poverty stricken kids die.
Well cunt, you tards are living this nightmare because killing a 6 month old fetus IS the same as killing a living, breathing child. ENJOY!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dunno old friend

Well cunt, you tards are living this nightmare because killing a 6 month old fetus IS the same as killing a living, breathing child. ENJOY!

No one is advocating for abortions at 6 months, you tool.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dunno old friend

No one is advocating for abortions at 6 months, you tool.
Really?

Took about 3 seconds to find that paper, asshat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dunno old friend

And abortion advocates use theirs to nullify and trivialize the suffering of other women and justify corporate abuse of desperate women.

If this was about care of women? These clinics would HAVE to give full disclosure, make sure the patients knew the truth, and they would HAVE to meet basic safety standards and they wouldn't be failing to report rape.

So expect women who have had abortions who were told lies and misinfo to talk about it.

And the whole "post abortion trauma is a myth" shit wasnt very pro woman either.

Women are allowed to tell thier abortion stories(true or not) as long as it follows the pro abortion script.....but when it doesnt, women just need to shut up and not interfere.