Dindu Goes On A Stabbing Spree Because He Couldn't Be Bothered Stabbing His Ex-Partner!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

On the 11th of October 2019, Raphael Chevelleau went on a stabbing spree in Manchesters Arndale Shopping Centre. In the morning he had purchased the knife which he would use in the eventual attack which originally was intended to be used on his ex girlfriend. After saying he couldn't be bothered he turned his attention to Manchester Arndale Shopping Centre where multiple people went on to be stabbed.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
HI8ECD1.jpg

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
3o4M7wj.jpg

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
People get what they want.

The UK loves Niggers, so they get all the problems associated with Niggers....

It is what it is...
It's the same in ALL white countries, Jews in high places play a central role in flooding us with them... Governments and politicians will do ANYTHING to avoid being called the dreaded "R" buzzword...
CiojgNH.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
People get what they want.

The UK loves Niggers, so they get all the problems associated with Niggers....

It is what it is...

We fucking don't! It's the state that does and Jews basically fetishize them.

You only have to see the massive levels of white flight in Londonistan to see that the average white family does not wish to live around joggers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since I have a pistol on me, any asshole who so much as swings on me is gonna get shot. 100 years ago in America, this cunt would have been lynched. I personally like lynchings as long as the evidence supports doing it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fat illegal & illiterate mexicans are far worse than even the worst of the worst blacks in america

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fat illegal & illiterate mexicans are far worse than even the worst of the worst blacks in america

Illegals.

They have no allegiance to your country so they feel they don't owe it anything.

I had bad experiences with them in Canada.

I'll Never trust an illegal alien ever again.

They're just takers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

On the 11th of October 2019, Raphael Chevelleau went on a stabbing spree in Manchesters Arndale Shopping Centre. In the morning he had purchased the knife which he would use in the eventual attack which originally was intended to be used on his ex girlfriend. After saying he couldn't be bothered he turned his attention to Manchester Arndale Shopping Centre where multiple people went on to be stabbed.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

ICP did a song like this

Lmao.