Do Not Just Talk About It, DO IT!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have read way too many posts by the perpetually stunned Senile @Joe that talk about things he cannot do and places he will not go and stuff he will never own.

It is truly pathetic.

Remember when you were younger and you talked about what kind of <something> you wanted when you were older?

For me, one of those <somethings> was always a type of car.

I said that I would like a Camaro. I liked them since I was in high school. They were the working man's sports car.

I meant it when I said that I would like one and eventually I factory-ordered a Camaro Z28.

I said that I would like a Cadillac. I liked them as long as I can remember. They were the North American luxury car.

I meant it when I said that I would like one and eventually I factory-ordered a Cadillac CTS.

I said that I would like a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I liked them since a few years after joining the work force. They were a great combination of refinement and utility.

I meant it when I said that I would like one and eventually I factory-ordered a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I said that I would like a Corvette Stingray. I liked them since I was a kid. They were the legendary American sports car.

I meant it when I said that I would like one and eventually I factory-ordered a Corvette Stingray.

Whatever your <something> is, think about doing what is necessary to attain it and go do it. Do not be like Dreamer Do-Nothing @Joe who talks and talks but never does.

Now if you think you made a mistake and you do not really want that <something>, that is fine. People can change their mind. Your priorities might change, the cost-benefit might not be there, whatever...but get <something> you enjoy and then enjoy it!!!

Do not keep talking about <something> you cannot and will not ever have. Leave that to people like Loser @Joe who is never happy with what he has and is always dreaming about <something> he will never have. People like that are never happy. Never fulfilled. Always a spectator, watching other people do stuff; never doing it themselves.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I remember when fairy admin talked about beating me up if I didn’t stop pulling his tampon string

Seems he never developed enough backbone to try

Lmao at u noodle neck

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember when fairy admin talked about beating me up if I didn’t stop pulling his tampon string

Seems he never developed enough backbone to try

Lmao at u noodle neck

You're projecting again, you obese dumb fuck

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What’s that smell? Did noodle neck just shit himself again?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe, get in here and tell me a little about yourself.

@Joe List your Top 3 Biggest Problems.

@Joe It is time to deal with some of the crap in your life.

You need some advice, Senile @Joe, and I am the guy to give it to you.

@Joe I am sick of seeing you sulk and moan and worry and complain.

@Joe You are never too old to make changes to your life, no matter how hopeless things appear.