Do you believe in god?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
In these times, more and more people are turning from atheist to believers.

Corona, potential WW3, recession. Can Jesus save us?

Are you rethinking your beliefs?
What is your take?

Do you believe in god?

Pope_Francis_ordains_10_men_to_the_priesthood_May_7_2017_Credit_Daniel_Ibez_CNA.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you forget the answers from the last time you asked, Fallout?
I cant remember that you answered. What do you mean with last??? Huh??

So, do you believe in god?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I can't get off the fence on this subject...

Religion bores me, so I don't have the patience to spend hours researching and studying religious text to make an informed opinion on the matter.

There could be a God, it makes sense that some benevolent force created us all and the world we live in, rather than the "It was an accident and just happened" theory peddled by atheists.

We'll never know for certain until our batteries run out.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Perhaps you were a prolific poster on the thread. I could be wrong. It's happened at least once.
Not sure.

But here in meltdown this is my first thread if people belive in god.

Do you? What is your stance on that matter?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't get off the fence on this subject...

Religion bores me, so I don't have the patience to spend hours researching and studying religious text to make an informed opinion on the matter.

There could be a God, it makes sense that some benevolent force created us all and the world we live in, rather than the "It was an accident and just happened" theory peddled by atheists.

We'll never know for certain until our batteries run out.
What an intelligent answer.

To be honest, I belive that there is a higher self. Not I don't believe in brands.

But I know there is someone. I had so many luck in life. There must be something.

Also, believing in something in today's world is important. Many believe in Apple, materialistic things, parties etc. Then you wake up and know yiu have been duped.

Believing in God can give you strength. When yiu see atheists for examples. Statistics show that they die earlier
Than believers.

But I am 50 50 here .it is still an interesting topic.

But when some missionary comes amd want to force me his religion, I always say kindly TO GTFO.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I do not believe in a god, although I was baptized Lutheran. While I can understand the appeal of Christian religions for some, and I do not judge those that believe in a higher power, I cannot bring myself to believe in any man-made fairy tales.

Compound that with the fact that Christianity doesn't even have my own best interests in mind... They'd be more than happy to see me replaced by some nigger, so long as that nigger is Christian. They'd be more than happy to support some tranny over a straight White male, so long as that tranny claims he's Christian.

I also know what those who claim to be "Good Christians" often are, and want nothing to do with them.

Clothahump

Factory Bastard

What is your take?

Do you believe in god?

Pope_Francis_ordains_10_men_to_the_priesthood_May_7_2017_Credit_Daniel_Ibez_CNA.jpg
Human beings, classed taxonomically as genus HOMO, first appeared somewhere around 2.8 million years ago. Modern man, classed taxonomically as HOMO Sapiens, first appeared a little over 200,000 years ago. Language developed during this time, as well as numerous other traits, such as development of agricultural societies and the reduction of the hunter-gatherer societies. The earliest indication of writing shows up about 5000 years ago, and at that time, humans began to have a written history that was much more accurate than the handing down of stories from generation to generation.
Prior to the development of writing, we have no record of how many religions existed. Since then, we have seen literally thousands of religions come and go, with somewhat over 4000 religions being active today.

In all of this time, not a single one of those religions, active or dead, has ever shown conclusive proof of the existence of a god of any kind.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

What is your take?

Do you believe in god?