Do you geTS the AIds when you sniff anus?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There are news all over that Instagram trend sniffing ass.

I wonder if you can catch THE AIDS if you sniff an anus or several anuses?? Do you get MEGA AIDS if you sniff 2 or 3 AIDsed up anuses?

Hope pros can help us out here. (@Blurt, @Mr. Whipple, Q, X, @Gutterballs)?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
47238435_2014781271944197_9026061758967578624_o.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
There are news all over that Instagram trend sniffing ass.

I wonder if you can catch THE AIDS if you sniff an anus or several anuses?? Do you get MEGA AIDS if you sniff 2 or 3 AIDsed up anuses?

Hope pros can help us out here. (@Blurt, @Mr. Whipple, Q, X, @Gutterballs)?
Sorry, no pro. I just sniffed once for the 600,000 dollars you promised me. Still waiting for that money though...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What a cute couple! Which one are you?

These two AIDS fags penetrated your wife 2 years ago ! Check your blood, son!!! You might have CENTURION AIDSE!!!!

YouAIDS admirer.

Hope you enjoy the GAYDSE!!!!
The boys are both homosexuals and my wife is faithful to me. You are a PROVEN LIAR

Well, many wives cheATS for meATs!!!! So she had 2 dicks instead of 1!!! You stupid cuck!!!

Check her mobile. You are so naive!!!

Q

Banned
What a cute couple! Which one are you?

These two AIDS fags penetrated your wife 2 years ago ! Check your blood, son!!! You might have CENTURION AIDSE!!!!

YouAIDS admirer.

Hope you enjoy the GAYDSE!!!!
The boys are both homosexuals and my wife is faithful to me. You are a PROVEN LIAR

Well, many wives cheATS for meATs!!!! So she had 2 dicks instead of 1!!! You stupid cuck!!!

Check her mobile. You are so naive!!!
I know what she texts about and with who. We trust each other.

You, on the other hand, are proven to be unreliable.

Let that sink in....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just imagine, if gays were executed like they should be, AIDS wouldnt exist! How many millions have died due to tolerance of kweirdos?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Just imagine, if gays were executed like they should be, AIDS wouldnt exist! How many millions have died due to tolerance of kweirdos?

Finally some wich sanity and good posts! 100%

But as long we have Q who admirer AIDS, the battle is lost.

Q

Banned
Ehhm.... You DO know that the HIV virus is not aware of any sexual preferences and just infects people? So straight people have it too... And are just as able to transmit the virus as non-straight people?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I do not admire it, it's a horrible disease
True, and you wouldn’t want to catch that again would you...
That's why I stay far away from you, so you will not infect me. Btw, there is no "again", it's still not curable
You do you do AIDS protection all the time?

I bet 2000 Bucks, that if there would be a drink called AIDS or AIDS Light, you would buy these cans by the masses. You pathetic homo scum and whoreson! PFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Q

Banned
That's why I stay far away from you, so you will not infect me. Btw, there is no "again", it's still not curable

I bet 2000 Bucks, that if there would be a drink called AIDS or AIDS Light, you would buy these cans by the masses. You pathetic homo scum and whoreson! PFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
That would be a very bad name for a drink :)

But.... if the hypothetical drink "Aids" would exist, I might try it. I know the Dutch government does not allow selling of unsafe drinks, so that is covered. And if I like it, then I might buy even more. Sure. Why would that be a problem?

Oh, but the term "pathetic homo scum and whoreson" is not really applicable to me

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

What the fuck is your problem with my husband? what he and your wife fuck? so what? my Daddy can fuck anybody he wants to. What he rob you? so what? you can't think of one thing. Why? because he is perfect in every way and more of a man than you will ever be. Now STFU off this site for good. Its OUR site. Bye bitch

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

Oh you can drink my period blood as you are eating my pussy and ass out. You will enjoy it and even save some for your family members.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ehhm.... You DO know that the HIV virus is not aware of any sexual preferences and just infects people? So straight people have it too... And are just as able to transmit the virus as non-straight people?
FAGGITS brought it into the normal population. FACT! PWN3D!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I heard you give da AIDZZee to road cones :LMAO:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I heard you give da AIDZZee to road cones :LMAO:
NO YUO! faggit!

• Funny
Reactions: X