Do you think..

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Being with a woman (if you’re a woman)if you’re with someone is cheating? I don’t, for some reason. What do you think?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im gonna say yes, its cheating, unless the partner says its ok.

I’ve done it and loved it. It’s not the same as with a man but it’s still good. I just don’t think it’s cheating

YOU dont think so, but was the partner you were with ok with you doing so? Its ok if so, if not, then your partner would consider it cheating.

Also, you say its not the same as with a man, so its ok if a man is with another woman? Or maybe go as far as MaxiPad, and fuck his best male friend while on vacation at the beach? lol

Ok, hear me out. While the idea sounds nice in my head, if I wasnt involved in a sexcapade with my partner, and she was doing it with someone else, that would be cheating to me. Unless I was ok with it.

Im not gonna go into detail on a forum right now, Im not that drunk lol, but know I been cheated on, a few times. And her having a fling with a female, turned out was with the female and her husband. Which led to more cheating down the road. It was all lies and concealment, not telling me the truth. And I despise liars and cheaters.

Again, it you and your partner agree its ok, then fine, if not, and you're sneaking, its cheating. Otherwise I cant side with you on this one due to personal conflicts hahahaha.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oh no he wouldn’t agree lol. And I’m not about to do it. I just wanted to see what others thought.

he’d kill me

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You tricksy Hobbit lol. PLaying me like that lol.

So you're interested in the idea? I can give you some ideas lol.

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Girls are too romantic, I try to thrust really hard and somewhat sensually to make up for my lack of pussy licking enthusiasm.

My wife is fat and smelly ... so don't hate.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sneaking around behind your husbands back, lies, not good in a long term relationship, imo, you should sit him down and tell him, before someone else does...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Sneaking around behind your husbands back, lies, not good in a long term relationship, imo, you should sit him down and tell him, before someone else does...

Oh I’m not cheating. It’s a just a scenario.
How would you feel if he came home and told you he’d just rodded another bloke up the arse ?

Disgusted. Like I said, I was trying to start a conversation. I don’t cheat on my husband.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh I’m not cheating. It’s a just a scenario.
How would you feel if he came home and told you he’d just rodded another bloke up the arse ?

Disgusted. Like I said, I was trying to start a conversation. I don’t cheat on my husband.

Noble and respectable. ^^ I prefer not to be connected for these reasons

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Girls are too romantic, I try to thrust really hard and somewhat sensually to make up for my lack of pussy licking enthusiasm.

My wife is fat and smelly ... so don't hate.

Hygiene. It's all about hygiene. I spend at least 20 minutes of my shower washing my pussy, alone. That's not including the 10 minutes it takes for me to wash my hair, 30 min to shave and another 15 to wash the rest of my body. I'm very particular, though. Some women are and some women can get by with taking a 10 minute shower. I'm just not one of them. Not saying there's anything wrong with a 10 minute shower- it just ain't for me.

Whomever

not of sound mind
Factory Bastard
When they told me that gay women were being crucified on Earth I did not believe them. But this woman suggested such and you all appear to be disturbed enough. Gay woman, I would run.