- Reaction score
- 5,456
- Location
- Los Santos
Trump sat down for an interview with Time Magazine last week.
Question: Let's talk about Israel. You have a Board of Peace that you've assembled, had a big ceasefire agreement last year, but Hamas has not disarmed. They haven't laid down their arms. What are you going to do about that?
Trump: I think I'll probably sit in the Situation Room and make an appropriate decision. My decisions are correct ones. I mean, look at our country. I was moving. This country is booming during a conflagration. You know, during—some people would say it's a war, some people would say it's not really a war. When we get a war this year—you know, nothing's happened for the last two weeks, right? And somebody drops a bomb, and nothing happens, and they drop a bomb. No, I think that you'll find out what I'm doing.
Isn't this embarrassing?
Question: Let's talk about Israel. You have a Board of Peace that you've assembled, had a big ceasefire agreement last year, but Hamas has not disarmed. They haven't laid down their arms. What are you going to do about that?
Trump: I think I'll probably sit in the Situation Room and make an appropriate decision. My decisions are correct ones. I mean, look at our country. I was moving. This country is booming during a conflagration. You know, during—some people would say it's a war, some people would say it's not really a war. When we get a war this year—you know, nothing's happened for the last two weeks, right? And somebody drops a bomb, and nothing happens, and they drop a bomb. No, I think that you'll find out what I'm doing.
Isn't this embarrassing?